Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

1 hour ago, JUWS said:

Couldn't agree more! He did that to me too trying to upsell and asking in middle of massage if I am good tipper!!!!!  NEVER AGAIN!

He asked me this too and I said depends on what he’s got to offer. 
I am always a generous tipper, usually 100% if not more. But soliciting more money really makes me want to close my wallet hah 

13 minutes ago, Robert.J1 said:

I went to East men spa today and got a 4-hands massage from Leo and Michael.Very good deep tissue massage and relaxing end.

Do you know if Michael is Michael Wang? He has his own spa on this side of Brooklyn and when I need a local quick fix, I visit him.  The reason I'm asking is that I've picked up on a recent thread that Michael Wang works at East Men Spa on certain days.  I was surprised to hear it.

I needed a good deep tissue massage on this Christmas Day, but my regular massage therapist is out of town for the holidays so I walked over to a nearby spa, Times Square Men’s Spa at 44th & 9th, and got Adam.

Adam has good skills and all the elements that I love in a massage treatment were there. I can’t go in all the details, but I left euphoric. 

I consider myself blessed to have had the pleasure of getting a massage treatment by the gifted Adam from Mongolia.

Edited by Alex.Blessings

49 minutes ago, Alex.Blessings said:

I needed a good deep tissue massage on this Christmas Day, but my regular massage therapist is out of town for the holidays so I walked over to a nearby spa, Times Square Men’s Spa at 44th & 9th, and got Adam.

Adam has good skills and all the elements that I love in a massage treatment were there. I can’t go in all the details, but I left euphoric. 

I consider myself blessed to have had the pleasure of getting a massage treatment by the gifted Adam from Mongolia.

Adam the top only one in city 🌃, trust me 

2 hours ago, Alex.Blessings said:

Well I needed massage on Christmas Eve and got the perfect one by my amazing masseur @Alex.Blessings

I would encourage all to try his treatment! As you can even see his humility from his post. From his warm smile to his strong hands and immaculate view from his penthouse apartment in Hudson Yards. He is the real deal and by far the best I have ever had ♥️🎄🎁 I guarantee that you not regret it! 

Can’t wait to see you again soon! 

Hey everyone - new to the forum and hoping someone might be able to answer my question.  I went to Shangrila for the first time a month or two ago.  On my way out I saw a guy that I thought was a masseur - probably late 20s, could have been Asian, Latino, or mixed, and was VERY beefy (huge arms, huge chest).  Does anyone know who this might have been?  Looking at their schedule now, they show Ko, Matt, Mike, and Shawn working there.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, Portofino300 said:

Hey everyone - new to the forum and hoping someone might be able to answer my question.  I went to Shangrila for the first time a month or two ago.  On my way out I saw a guy that I thought was a masseur - probably late 20s, could have been Asian, Latino, or mixed, and was VERY beefy (huge arms, huge chest).  Does anyone know who this might have been?  Looking at their schedule now, they show Ko, Matt, Mike, and Shawn working there.  Thanks!

I was there recently and had Michael ( I assume same as Mike) and he did not fit your description.  So maybe it's one of the others listed.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:41 PM, Nemesis617 said:

I'll do a ditto on the earlier review on Matt. Young Latino with a stocky/cub build. Really sweet and polite guy. Solid massage with sensual elements at least from the massage I got from him a few weeks ago.

Anyone know where Matt went? I had an excellent massage with him a couple months ago but now he's no longer listed on the website.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:29 AM, Portofino300 said:

Sounds like it could be Ko. 

On 12/16/2021 at 2:04 AM, TonyRaye said:

I visited Top Men two days ago. Everyone is correct, the place is big and the customer service and pleasantries were top notch. I even spotted a working ATM (which is rare at the other spas).  The receptionist told me they have 15 (!) masseurs currently (and still hiring for more).  I had room 4 and it was huge. My masseur was Victor (slim latino) and his massage skills are fantastic.   

I will be back to Top Men. 

Recently visited TOP MEN on 35th street, after 5pm.  (Door Man building, no ID required, except your face mask).

Took the elevator up, met by Luc at door, who assigned me Patrick, he's a tall beefy mix of Ecuadorian/Asian. The hour swept by, I don't usually converse with the masseur, but he was expressing his strong opinion about the US education system. The massage was medium to strong, he noticed some knots, which he worked out (thankfully). When he turn me over, he gave me a wonderful ending.  (Patrick did take his face mask off for part of his finish. (I was double masked the entire time). I was very relaxed afterwards. I will visit again since I want to try Luc's technique. TIP don't take the front room close to street facing windows, the heat is very strong.