Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

10 minutes ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Charlie from TSMS apparently works there now (since mid last week) but he still calls it Grandee.
I am quite confused about this place. 

Very confusing indeed. And strange that the guy who answered my call didn't say anything about name change when I asked if this was New Hero........

50 minutes ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Charlie from TSMS apparently works there now (since mid last week) but he still calls it Grandee.
I am quite confused about this place. 

I think Grandee is the most recent name for this place. IIRC, it was Manta, then New Hero and now Grandee. Good to know about Charlie though. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, JUWS said:

Very confusing indeed. And strange that the guy who answered my call didn't say anything about name change when I asked if this was New Hero........

I don't think they really care what you call it as long as you come in for a massage. You could probably call it Manta and they'd say "Yeah sure, come on in!" 😂

2 hours ago, JUWS said:

Has anyone been to New Hero Mens Spa W 56th?  They don't have a website anymore. They are open, as I called, and the guy who answered said he did not know why there is no website now. He quoted me $65 for 1 hour, no table shower option, but didn't offer much more info......

BTW, this is their current website: https://www.grandeespa.com/

12 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

I think Grandee is the most recent name for this place. IIRC, it was Manta, then New Hero and now Grandee. Good to know about Charlie though. Thanks.

I don't think they really care what you call it as long as you come in for a massage. You could probably call it Manta and they'd say "Yeah sure, come on in!" 😂

Oh yes I forgot about it also being called Manta! 🤣

Well, this is an interesting thread.  I went to Shangrila last week and saw someone who I was told was Mike. He was 30s I would say and the whole experience was very good.  I’ve had both Rodrigo and Jorge in the past and it wasn’t quite “that” but still I enjoyed the experience along with the table shower afterwards.  So whoever it is (maybe there are two people named Mike there?) I thought it was fine and certainly better than some others I’ve had here and there for twice the price. I will return.

Now having said that… when I arrived, a bit early, there was another shirtless athletic Asian hunky guy that made a fleeting appearance and so was wondering who that is… like an Asian Jorge. Maybe it was a client, but it didn’t look like it.  So any 411 would be appreciated… 

5 hours ago, Kody S said:

Well, this is an interesting thread.  I went to Shangrila last week and saw someone who I was told was Mike. He was 30s I would say and the whole experience was very good.  I’ve had both Rodrigo and Jorge in the past and it wasn’t quite “that” but still I enjoyed the experience along with the table shower afterwards.  So whoever it is (maybe there are two people named Mike there?) I thought it was fine and certainly better than some others I’ve had here and there for twice the price. I will return.

Now having said that… when I arrived, a bit early, there was another shirtless athletic Asian hunky guy that made a fleeting appearance and so was wondering who that is… like an Asian Jorge. Maybe it was a client, but it didn’t look like it.  So any 411 would be appreciated… 

The Mike I had was definitely not very attractive and n his 40s. 
They should use different pseudonyms!

9 hours ago, Kody S said:

@Kody S- it sounds like you had the same Michael that I had experienced.  It was my first time at the new Shangrila location and with Michael. He aimed to please and I had no complaints.  

17 hours ago, Kody S said:

Hi,

The masseur you’re asking about is Ko. I had a massage with him about a month ago. He’s good looking and knows how to give a proper massage. He talked about his previous experiences in luxury hotel spas. However the ending part was somehow limited. (He’s not into being touched)

Alright gentlemen, I am going to NY next weekend and plan to have my first men’s spa experience there. I’m excited. The big question is: “Where and with who?”

I know, I know… But this topic has over 4000 replies and I don’t know if the guys I had hoped to see are still around since COVID. 

I had wanted to see Andy at W Men Spa, Dylan at Babylon, Ken at TSMS, Chen at Yeah Man after reading the rave reviews.

Does anyone know if they’re still around? Do you have someone you’d recommend more? I’m looking for a hot Asian guy, not so much into twinks. 

Any feedback or tips would be appreciated. 

Thanks

37 minutes ago, GoodTimeCharlie213 said:

Alright gentlemen, I am going to NY next weekend and plan to have my first men’s spa experience there. I’m excited. The big question is: “Where and with who?”

I know, I know… But this topic has over 4000 replies and I don’t know if the guys I had hoped to see are still around since COVID. 

I had wanted to see Andy at W Men Spa, Dylan at Babylon, Ken at TSMS, Chen at Yeah Man after reading the rave reviews.

Does anyone know if they’re still around? Do you have someone you’d recommend more? I’m looking for a hot Asian guy, not so much into twinks. 

Thanks

I would love to see Chen on his knees but it’s been a long time 

2 hours ago, GoodTimeCharlie213 said:

Thanks

Dylan at Babylon is gone.  There have been lots of changes at the spas so definitely call ahead and make an appointment so that you get who you want ready and available for you.  You can count on Andy and Chen still being at the spas you've mentioned.  Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

With 166 pages on spas in New York over the last 3 years, a person like myself going to New York next month is hard put to come up with a top three list of places to go. Could I get some focus on that please?

If you are willing to share your preferences in a mssseur with us, we may be able to provide you with some recommendations.

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

With 166 pages on spas in New York over the last 3 years, a person like myself going to New York next month is hard put to come up with a top three list of places to go. Could I get some focus on that please?

Top 3 will vary. Experiences vary

I'll just add that I had an excellent massage from Andy at Utopia last week.  I intend to return next week.  Since there has been a lot of confusion over masseurs with the same name, Andy is in his mid-20s, Asian,  About 6 feet, 180.  A good massage, a nice guy who speaks fluent English, and is generous with his body.

Had a great massage at 27 Spa. 
with Andy today. Asked for a strong Massage and Andy delivered. He has great  massage skills and Techniques, uses his hands, Knees & Elbows, to ease the muscles with just the right amount of pressure. Felt so Relaxed. 
Andy is very Professional and Experienced 
will definitely go back. Thanks Andy. 

6 hours ago, beethoven said:

I'll just add that I had an excellent massage from Andy at Utopia last week. 

31 minutes ago, bond said:

Had a great massage at 27 Spa with Andy today.

Sooo many Andys! Are either of these the Andy who was originally at the now closed Hey Man in the West Village? Would love to find him.

9 hours ago, beethoven said:

I'll just add that I had an excellent massage from Andy at Utopia last week.  I intend to return next week.  Since there has been a lot of confusion over masseurs with the same name, Andy is in his mid-20s, Asian,  About 6 feet, 180.  A good massage, a nice guy who speaks fluent English, and is generous with his body.

Any other favorites at Utopia? Thinking of booking a 4 Hand Massage. Would definitely love to meet Andy. Any muscular masseurs work there?