Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

5 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

Manmed you are so Β fun, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I know that guy, same thing Like what you saidΒ 

It’s weird. I knew Mike before pandemic. He is a nice Asian . 30’s. Β Fit and smooth skin. Techniques are not the best but better than the most guys. I trust ROBENYC AND fm0322. This forum will be ruined by fake members. No one treats a masseur like that. Shamed.Β 

20 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

It’s weird. I knew Mike before pandemic. He is a nice Asian . 30’s. Β Fit and smooth skin. Techniques are not the best but better than the most guys. I trust ROBENYC AND fm0322. This forum will be ruined by fake members. No one treats a masseur like that. Shamed.Β 

Mike at Shangrila is about 30 (not fifty) clearly twinkish.

10 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

Mike at Shangrila is about 30 (not fifty) clearly twinkish.

Well,Β  then I hope they didn't send me a different Mike.Β  I had an impression Mike from Shangrila was young and twinkish based on the pics he shared on grindr with me (looked like in his 20s).Β  I was surprised when I went there for a massage.Β  When. I called there was only a Mike and Ko there.Β  The Mike who gave me the massage must have been late 40s/early 50s, lean but not muscular, and definitely not a twink.Β Β 

49 minutes ago, manmed said:

Well,Β  then I hope they didn't send me a different Mike.Β  I had an impression Mike from Shangrila was young and twinkish based on the pics he shared on grindr with me (looked like in his 20s).Β  I was surprised when I went there for a massage.Β  When. I called there was only a Mike and Ko there.Β  The Mike who gave me the massage must have been late 40s/early 50s, lean but not muscular, and definitely not a twink.Β Β 

Same with me. My 'Mike' definitely was not 30,Β  skinny, no muscle and not a twink. Skills were mediocre at best.Β 

2 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

We already knew your guys are affiliated with some spas. Don’t mislead us. Shamed.Β 

Why would you assume that? I would think you were affiliated with a spa based on your defense of the said Masseur.Β 

2 hours ago, manmed said:

Why would you assume that? I would think you were affiliated with a spa based on your defense of the said Masseur.Β 

Good question. it’s shamed to mislead people and ruin poor guy’s job in such hard period. No one likes liars.Β 

3 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

Good question. it’s shamed to mislead people and ruin poor guy’s job in such hard period. No one likes liars.Β 

You might want to dial it back a bit. I don't know @Manmed but he does have about 1300 posts on this board, which gives him a decent amount of cred.Β 

Editing to add that I took a quick glance at your posting history. Not surprisingly, it is almost exclusively about Shangrila and Utopia, which just makes me wonder who really is the one who is affiliated with certain spas...Β πŸ€”

Edited by urbanfetish

1 hour ago, urbanfetish said:

You might want to dial it back a bit. I don't know @Manmed but he does have about 1300 posts on this board, which gives him a decent amount of cred.Β 

Editing to add that I took a quick glance at your posting history. Not surprisingly, it is almost exclusively about Shangrila and Utopia, which just makes me wonder who really is the one who is affiliated with certain spas...Β πŸ€”

Damn. I didn’t realize that. Affiliated with spas I should posted more than 1300 reviews to be free ads. How silly I am. Just posted 80. Thanks for reminding me. Great logic. πŸ‘

Mike will become famous definitely because of his mysterious age. I think more and more people will figure out the truth. Even competition shouldn’t like that. Happy Friday.πŸ₯‚

6 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

Lol, Manmed is not affiliated with any spa, he has tried every hot masseur in NYC, and has been giving me (and others) really good advice on masseurs in spas, or outside spas, for years.Β 
I have had private messages with him about hot guys and how far they are willing to go etc. which all turned out to be true.

Trust newbies to regularly make a fool of themselves by accusing one of us of being fake

3 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

Damn. I didn’t realize that. Affiliated with spas I should posted more than 1300 reviews to be free ads. How silly I am. Just posted 80. Thanks for reminding me. Great logic. πŸ‘

Mike will become famous definitely because of his mysterious age. I think more and more people will figure out the truth. Even competition shouldn’t like that. Happy Friday.πŸ₯‚

There's no reason to shame anyone here.Β  It's obvious that there must be 2 different masseurs named Michael @ Shangrila.Β  I definitely had the 25-30 year old twinkish but nicely built guy with smooth skin.Β  I have no complaints for my first visit to the new location of Shangrila.Β  I bought a membership and shall return.Β Β 

Guest fm0322
8 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

There's no reason to shame anyone here.Β  It's obvious that there must be 2 different masseurs named Michael @ Shangrila.Β  I definitely had the 25-30 year old twinkish but nicely built guy with smooth skin.Β  I have no complaints for my first visit to the new location of Shangrila.Β  I bought a membership and shall return.Β Β 

We all have our views, standards, experiences, and everyone, like me, who posts are clients who want to share our experience. Yours may be different but no reason to disrespect anyone.Β 

For me, the new Shangrila location is less convenient but was a nice walk from Grand Central. Unlike the former 3rd floor walk-up, the new location has an elevator to the 4th floor. I have only been in one room and it was private and had less traffic noise than the former location. Mike, Asian, 5'9 or 5'10" is thin, in-shape, but not muscular, and did a good massage. It was my first experience with him and I always try a masseur 3 or 4 times. I am not a talker during a massage, so the silence was excellent. His massage was not mechanical in any way. I will likely see him next week.

A while back, there were a number of masseurs named Andy. It was hard figuring out which Andy was which. Maybe we're in a Mike phase.

1 hour ago, fm0322 said:

We all have our views, standards, experiences, and everyone, like me, who posts are clients who want to share our experience. Yours may be different but no reason to disrespect anyone.Β 

For me, the new Shangrila location is less convenient but was a nice walk from Grand Central. Unlike the former 3rd floor walk-up, the new location has an elevator to the 4th floor. I have only been in one room and it was private and had less traffic noise than the former location. Mike, Asian, 5'9 or 5'10" is thin, in-shape, but not muscular, and did a good massage. It was my first experience with him and I always try a masseur 3 or 4 times. I am not a talker during a massage, so the silence was excellent. His massage was not mechanical in any way. I will likely see him next week.

A while back, there were a number of masseurs named Andy. It was hard figuring out which Andy was which. Maybe we're in a Mike phase.

Or Andy changed his name to MikeΒ 

22 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

Well, at least his 1300 posts cover a wide variety of providers. Your posts have about as much variety as the gene pool in a West Virginia Walmart. But please keep posting! You'll turn your 80 ads for Utopia/Shangrila into 1300 real soon, I'm sure.

3 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

I got the service of a masseur stave at Morning dew men last night. He is an Asian. He is a student of the Conservatory of Music. He talks about a very good piano. The feeling of pressing his fingers on the muscles is really different from other masseurs. Β a feeling of

Sounds deliciousΒ 

Β 

what is the name of this Asian sensationΒ 

Β 

is he short tall fat slim

I had a Mike atΒ Shangrila.Β  I'd say he was late 20's and had a skinny twinkish build.Β  He went to work immediately and after he took care of that, he proceeded to give me a mediocre massage..... seemed very disinterested and just basically went through the motions.Β  I saw a handsome dark skinned asian (?) guy with a mustacheΒ on the way out, wish I had gotten his name.

1 hour ago, spaman said:

I had a Mike atΒ Shangrila.Β  I'd say he was late 20's and had a skinny twinkish build.Β  He went to work immediately and after he took care of that, he proceeded to give me a mediocre massage..... seemed very disinterested and just basically went through the motions.Β  I saw a handsome dark skinned asian (?) guy with a mustacheΒ on the way out, wish I had gotten his name.

Any one know where Charlie from TSMS went. Β Need my Asian lover in the thong even if his ruler is smallΒ 

2 hours ago, spaman said:

I also saw a muscled stockier darker skinned handsome guy (perhaps Filipino) as I was leaving my massage with Mike (which was excellent). I also wondered if that was the Ko guy listed on the website

20 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Well, at least his 1300 posts cover a wide variety of providers. Your posts have about as much variety as the gene pool in a West Virginia Walmart. But please keep posting! You'll turn your 80 ads for Utopia/Shangrila into 1300 real soon, I'm sure.

It doesn’t matter what did you say man. I knew only one Mike which I like at Shangrila is 30s not 50s. Someone tried to mislead us and ruin his job. I didn’t post anything after November 2020 because I was not in New York.Β 

2 hours ago, MarkNY said:

I also saw a muscled stockier darker skinned handsome guy (perhaps Filipino) as I was leaving my massage with Mike (which was excellent). I also wondered if that was the Ko guy listed on the website

I need the guy

Β 

Get his name pleaseΒ 

14 hours ago, NYCfranco said:

It doesn’t matter what did you say man. I knew only one Mike which I like at Shangrila is 30s not 50s. Someone tried to mislead us and ruin his job. I didn’t post anything after November 2020 because I was not in New York.Β 

Guys let’s get back to business and stop the dramaΒ 

Β 

where is Charlie in the thong from tsms. I woke up craving Asian cockadoodle. Super hungryΒ 

On 10/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, urbanfetish said:

What a deliciously offensive line. May I please use it?