Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

7 hours ago, Massadict said:

Are Spas taking walk-ins these days or is all by appointment only?

Hush, Energy, Why Not, Living Fresh, and Alpha are mostly appointment only. You may get lucky at Spa 27 if you walk in, but they’re usually booked solid as well. Your best bet is to just make an appointment.

30 minutes ago, RLBENJI said:

Hush, Energy, Why Not, Living Fresh, and Alpha are mostly appointment only. You may get lucky at Spa 27 if you walk in, but they’re usually booked solid as well. Your best bet is to just make an appointment.

8 hours ago, Massadict said:

Are Spas taking walk-ins these days or is all by appointment only?

Depends on the time of day. I always walk-in at lunchtime at either spa 27, Alpha or TSMS and was never turned down or asked to wait. Not even once.

On 9/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, ROBENYC said:

Last weekend went to shangrila spa, with a friend. I had Mike (made a reservation a few days before.

My friend had Alex, a new guy, and told Alex, exactly what he wanted, a standard massage focusing on his hips, legs, shoulders, and arms. Alex performed exactly that, but pushed the envelope, to a stern reaction from my friend, who stated he didn't want erotic massage. My friend was surprised by the shower table, Alex stayed dry the entire time. (And got the message).  My friend said it was the best massage he had in years. 90 minute service with a $60 tip.

Hey, I’ve never been to any of the M4m spas.  Can you some info about on Mike?  Looks & what to expect - without a review obviously; )

Thx! 

Guest fm0322

My first trip to the new Shangrila location on 5th Ave & 26th St. I like the elevator that ends in the spa. Super clean, nice layout, and overall very comfortable. Mike did a fine job and I'll likely return to him. There was no offer of a table shower like there was at the former location. (I did not ask either). I'm a commuter to GCT, so the location is not most convenient, but for quality service, I'll return.

2 hours ago, fm0322 said:

My first trip to the new Shangrila location on 5th Ave & 26th St. I like the elevator that ends in the spa. Super clean, nice layout, and overall very comfortable. Mike did a fine job and I'll likely return to him. There was no offer of a table shower like there was at the former location. (I did not ask either). I'm a commuter to GCT, so the location is not most convenient, but for quality service, I'll return.

There is definitely a table shower room.  I was there last Friday and saw it but didn't experience it.  I also had Michael and was pleased at his massage skills and usual expectations.  For a $30 membership, good for one year, you get a $10 discount every time you go for a massage and a free table shower included in the one hour massage.  

On 10/2/2021 at 11:26 PM, RLBENJI said:

Morning dew by walking in and also open 24 hours 

On 10/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, TitsMcGee23 said:

Hey, I’ve never been to any of the M4m spas.  Can you some info about on Mike?  Looks & what to expect - without a review obviously; )

Thx! 

Mike, asian about 5'10" not ripped, but muscular in right places. conversational English, takes commends well, there is a table shower, which I recommend for after massage. Introduce yourself, and tell him where to focus, what pressure you like etc... ( I tip 40-60% of posted price, sometimes more if conditions are warranted.

34 minutes ago, ROBENYC said:

Mike, asian about 5'10" not ripped, but muscular in right places. conversational English, takes commends well, there is a table shower, which I recommend for after massage. Introduce yourself, and tell him where to focus, what pressure you like etc... ( I tip 40-60% of posted price, sometimes more if conditions are warranted.

Thx!! 

I used to go to Shangrila before covid and now returning.  I see the good reviews on Mike.  Are there others I should try in case Mike not available?  Pre covid I used to see Jorge or Rodrigo (I understand they are not there anymore sadly).

2 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

Yum I love Asian milk

6 hours ago, Kody S said:

I used to go to Shangrila before covid and now returning.  I see the good reviews on Mike.  Are there others I should try in case Mike not available?  Pre covid I used to see Jorge or Rodrigo (I understand they are not there anymore sadly).

Rodrigo was an absolute gem. I'm so sad he's not there anymore. Does anyone know if he's at any of the other spas or working independently? 

Edited by Wolfer

8 hours ago, Kody S said:

Jorge went private.  You can see his ad on rentmasseur. He hosts in Hell's Kitchen area.  Further up this thread, there was talk of an Alex at Shangrila who "went further than the client wished for".  I think I'd like to give him a try next.  

11 hours ago, Kody S said:

YMLV with Mike. I booked him a few weeks ago. One of the worst masseurs at Shangrila in my opinion - Cold and interested. Would not repeat, nor recommend. But if you're into asain guys over 40 he may be your thing.