Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Went to the new Shangrila location yesterday and had a massage with Ko. He is new to NYC (from Malaysia via San Diego) and his massage skills are REALLY GOOD....Fingers, knuckles, forearms, long strokes. I don't think I've had that good and thorough a massage in a long time. Very friendly, very welcoming. The location is great as well..on the 4th floor but there is an elevator and the rooms - at least the one I was in - are spacious and private. Highly recommend! 

3 hours ago, Xmc22 said:

Any info on Alexspot24

Alexspot24 is not a spa per se. Alex works out of his apartment in Chelsea, and he offers massage as well as skin care and grooming services. He's skilled in all aspects, but it seems like his skincare and body grooming have become very popular, if you look at his Twitter account (@AlexSpot24). 

I mostly go to him for waxing and he always does an amazing job. As a masseur, he is trained and provides a high-quality and very pleasurable massage.

The downside is he's become quite hard to book if you don't plan a few weeks in advance. He also goes to Miami frequently where he has begun to expand his business. Needless to say, glad he's doing well; I try to see him when I can. 

4 hours ago, nycmassageme said:

Alexspot24 is not a spa per se. Alex works out of his apartment in Chelsea, and he offers massage as well as skin care and grooming services. He's skilled in all aspects, but it seems like his skincare and body grooming have become very popular, if you look at his Twitter account (@AlexSpot24). 

I mostly go to him for waxing and he always does an amazing job. As a masseur, he is trained and provides a high-quality and very pleasurable massage.

The downside is he's become quite hard to book if you don't plan a few weeks in advance. He also goes to Miami frequently where he has begun to expand his business. Needless to say, glad he's doing well; I try to see him when I can. 

I second this. He's very professional, a very nice guy, and very well trained. AND my favorite thing about him is, he makes sure you leave with a smile🤫

Just got in from HUSH, and I had my 2nd session (body scrub & lomi lomi) with Jay. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone who enjoys a thorough & relaxing massage with medium-hard pressure. And although I left extremely happy, that might not be the same situation for some of you. You can PM to find out why, or you can PM me for all the butt naked details of the session. ✌🏿️