Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/2/2018 at 9:30 AM, santosh108 said:

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove of useful info in one place. But after going through much of it over a few weeks, I began to find the new postings a bit confusing because they would jump around between one spa and another. It would be nice if there were some way to have threads for the most popular spas in one forum so they are always visible on the first page or have a fixed section on top of this forum where the individual spa threads are always on top.

It seems that the major spas discussed have been in alphabetical order so as not to show any preference:

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Super Men

Utopia

W Man

Yu Ping

Energy men 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:36 PM, justdevil120 said:

Thanks @Cure69 and @Redwine56. Spent an hour or so on a slow work afternoon browsing the forum :)

I just moved to the east side so ideally UES all the way down to LES if possible. Saw some posts about Shangrila which is close to me so specifically eyeing that one. No real preferences to ethnicity, but definitely love a muscular masseur... 

Engery men had new masseur  Troy 

one hours before got massage from 

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. My my gosh 

I went to Energy Spa a few times over the last few months, mostly because I wasn't able to plan ahead like I prefer and my regular guys were (understandably) not available at the last minute. I got what I expected and more or less what I wanted out of the massages there but I would not recommend Energy Spa in general. The last massage, for example, was very short. It's hard to describe for obvious reasons but he was in a rush to get to the end and almost left me to get dressed except I requested some more work on my shoulders to make my hour session last longer than 30 minutes. haha

I can't stand being cut short.  I'm a great tipper and 5 minutes short, the tip goes down $10-$20 depending on the overall quality of the massage, 10 minutes short, another $10-$20 and I write that provider off.   There are too many good ones to choose from.  I don't understand why they would spend almost an hour providing a service and then not finish for 5-10 more minutes.  Part of the basic service is simply giving the service for the agreed upon time.  They know exactly what they are doing.  Would they go over an hour by 5-10 minutes in your favor?   I don't think so.  This is a definite pattern at Energy Spa and I eliminated that place from my mix a long time ago.

Edited by spaman

On 8/15/2021 at 2:01 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

Alven , Charlie, Philip, Sebastian at least.

No more Jimmy or Mike.

Alven & Charlie  both amazing 

16 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

I went to Energy Spa a few times over the last few months, mostly because I wasn't able to plan ahead like I prefer and my regular guys were (understandably) not available at the last minute. I got what I expected and more or less what I wanted out of the massages there but I would not recommend Energy Spa in general. The last massage, for example, was very short. It's hard to describe for obvious reasons but he was in a rush to get to the end and almost left me to get dressed except I requested some more work on my shoulders to make my hour session last longer than 30 minutes. haha

I agree that,  if you ask roger , total different, 

411 on John at Babylon:

John is Asian beefy guy 5'7" or so age 38-40

Not sure if he's gay, but we were able to do more.  PM for details.  His massage is strong/solid.

MODERATOR NOTE: We cannot post details which would potentially compromise a masseur's license.  Details removed.  You may share with others privately if you wish.  - RadioRob

Communication is key when starting massage, introduce yourself, get his name. Use his name to ask if he allows mutual touch. Your masseur may have limits, so inquire.   

With new masseur I expect a solid massage, and just a HE, sometimes I'm amazed the extras thrown in.  (I tip $40-60)  sometimes more

With my regular masseur, we have an understanding what I expect solid 90 minute massage and I tip appropriately ($60-200) .

If your happy with your regular masseur ask for his private number, remember in the spa they earn about 50% of the posted rate + tips, Outside the spa, they keep 100%.

Edited by ROBENYC
spelling

Nice , good know

engery men  opening  24 hours too

after mild night , they had two guys here , I got  four hands massage , name call. Lin and roger, one is strong , one is skinny , both good looking eye , paid tips each $30,  they doing very Match job , love  after bar time , went to there 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, ROBENYC said:

Communication is key when starting massage, introduce yourself, get his name. Use his name to ask if he allows mutual touch. Your masseur may have limits, so inquire.   

With new masseur I expect a solid massage, and just a HE, sometimes I'm amazed the extras thrown in.  (I tip $40-60)  sometimes more

With my regular masseur, we have an understanding what I expect solid 90 minute massage and I tip appropriately ($60-200) .

If your happy with your regular masseur ask for his private number, remember in the spa they earn about 50% of the posted rate + tips, Outside the spa, they keep 100%.

26 perry st  west village ,Morning Dew Men.

Masseur name  call jerry 

same like john , I think they are twin brother,

17 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

Heads up to the group: Shangrila has closed their location in midtown. They are moving down to Flatiron and are aiming to be re-open by mid-September. 

That’s so sad. Seems like Xiao had made a significant investment in setting up such a beautiful place.
No complaints about anything new south of 23rd street! Hope it is farther east too. Even better, south of Houston and the Wall Street are in need of a nicely appointed men’s spa. 

On 8/31/2021 at 1:34 PM, JckBNimble said:

Heads up to the group: Shangrila has closed their location in midtown. They are moving down to Flatiron and are aiming to be re-open by mid-September. 

That's a shame. This was the only spa in Midtown and on the East Side. This area is lacking. Seems most of the spas are on the west side. Not sure if another one is needed in the new location.