Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Did a drive by at Shangrila. Nice to see they were busy, unfortunately it left me in one of the rooms up front left of the desk where you have to listen to all the coming and going discussion. Tuned out what I could and enjoyed my table scrub and massage with Chris. He’s newish there, about three months or so. Tall, slenderish man-of-all-seasons looks… long dark hair, could be Greek, Spanish or South American decent but fully American English. Sweet, attentive and generally quiet. I didn’t give any direction and he delivered a perfectly fine massage. Could have been deeper and more integrated but sense he’ll get better with input. No hesitation repeating. 

1 hour ago, Bri said:

I’ve never been to shangrila can anyone recommend ? I like deep strong massage with good ending. I prefer younger guys in good shape 

Mike is asian, Daniel is latino.

Does anyone have any recommendations for guys in NYC who are native English speakers/fluent English speakers? Preferably white and fit/toned. I've always been curious to try one of the spas like 27 men, but no clue what anyone looks like, or if any of them even speak more than basic English. Open to any recommendations.

On 6/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, ROBENYC said:

Last week I visited Shangrila  on 44th St, east of Madison Ave, had Mike again for 90 minutes, best massage since Dylan. Totally worth the trip. MT/ we both had HE. I always tip well, and this time went over the top to say thank you. I will be visiting him again next time I am in city.

This post inspired me to try a session with Mike.  I had a really good experience, too.  Decent massage and he brought really playful, warm energy to it.  The experience was unexpected in a really nice way.  

While I was visiting NYC the other week I went to Grandee on W 56th looking for something relaxing after (a lot) of drinks with a friend. It was pretty late, like 2am, and they were one of only a few open 24hrs. I asked for a massage and the owner/host put me in a room, but I waited like 5 minutes and no one came in the room. I got dressed and headed for the exit. The host said they only had one or two masseurs working (understandable) but that he could do the massage (I wasn’t attracted to him in the least, to put it kindly) so I left. I was walking back to my hotel when the guy texts me an apology for the confusion and that he had a nice Asian masseur ready (sent a pic, very handsome) so I went back and the same handsome Asian boy showed up (didn’t see him before) and told me to go into the same room I was in before. Again, another 5 minutes and no one came in so I left again. The host texted me that the masseur he mentioned was busy with another client. I know it was after 2am and I wasn’t sober, but it seemed a bit chaotic over there…

1 hour ago, Sam said:

I called Utopia who's available today. Someone told me Victor came back. I had once with him. strong hands , great man.  highly recommended. I plan to meet him again.

Utopia (probably like most spas) has been hit or miss for me. I had an AMAZING massage over the summer by a younger Asian guy who delivered. Since then, I've been back twice and end up with the same guy (slightly older, buzzed head) who just rushes through the message and is very mechanical about it. Clear that he doesn't really care. Probably won't go back without making an appointment w someone good.

50 minutes ago, CJinNYC said:

Has anyone else visited EPIC MEN'S SPA in the east 60s? I went last week and would like to know if my experience there was representative of what they offer. DM to discuss. Thanks!

I went last week for the first time and had Ice. Decent massage. I don't know if I would go back seeing as they charge $90.  

39 minutes ago, Fawkeye_NYCm2m said:

New here, looking for a nice deep tissue massage and some relaxation in the Chelsea area, I see plenty of great Spa's and reviews on here.; Care to share what nationality is ICE?

I work in the Chelsea area myself and I'm always looking for something worthwhile.

1 hour ago, sutherland said:

I have not met Mark but I cannot speak loudly enough about Antonio - a really nice guy, excellent massage technique, and left me wanting to return asap.

I've had both.  Antonio was quite good, but Mark gave (at least for me) a better, more sensual massage and his body is sick (in the "good" way)!!!

5 hours ago, Sam said:

My friend told me he had great massage at Alpha yesterday. By Adrian from Caribbean 

And also they added the wall to the ceiling. Guess owner saw the reviews. plan to go back soon.

Ha, I was actually thinking the lack of privacy was a bonus and was planning on going soon. Would sound hot to hear other people next to me.