Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I just find a spa on google ,Grand opening tomorrow. called alpha men's spa. I booked Alex who worked in shangrila before. they said Edwardo and Kevin available too. $5 off because grand opening. good to try. fancy pics. feed back soon.

21 minutes ago, Sam said:

I just find a spa on google ,Grand opening tomorrow. called alpha men's spa. I booked Alex who worked in shangrila before. they said Edwardo and Kevin available too. $5 off because grand opening. good to try. fancy pics. feed back soon.

I already posted about this, but definitely keep us posted. I'm gonna try them out during the week as well.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, Sam said:

The same owner of Shangrila opens this new spa.  Please do share your experience with us.  

Went to A-Plus Spa (owned by Prime Mens Spa) out in Patchogue, NY (they advertise on Craigslist search for SPA in beauty):

Three Asian guys, I had Jayson, twink, about 24. No special skills, bad massage, but he was erect the entire time, and finally tugged down his pants. Lot's of MT, and a great session at the point. I think his fetish is cotton rubbing his tool.

90 minutes $110 + generous tip. Left, happy too

1 hour ago, ROBENYC said:

Went to A-Plus Spa (owned by Prime Mens Spa) out in Patchogue, NY (they advertise on Craigslist search for SPA in beauty):

Three Asian guys, I had Jayson, twink, about 24. No special skills, bad massage, but he was erect the entire time, and finally tugged down his pants. Lot's of MT, and a great session at the point. I think his fetish is cotton rubbing his tool.

90 minutes $110 + generous tip. Left, happy too

I am so excited that there’s a place on Long Island. I just booked an appointment for today and will report back.  Thank you! 

On 7/2/2021 at 3:17 PM, ROBENYC said:

Had an interesting experience in Boston (Newton Heights) Ladyboy spa. $85 an hour, basic Thai massage, at end she(HE), allowed mutual touch, but he could not rise to the occasion. (Must be hormones). Negotiated tip (which I hate) I got less than what I paid for, and won't go back.

I wish NYC had a spa like this, I'd most definitely go.

Had my second session with Fabio aka “hotboybrazil” earlier at Hush. It was even more amazing than the first, and once again, I’d H-I-G-H-L-Y recommend him either at the spa or in a private setting.

If you want the butt naked details from yesterday’s session with him, PM me.