Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, Cubscout13 said:

Looking for a beefy, thicc, stocky, maybe little overweight masseur. I know the majority of masseurs are twinky and slim but if anyone knows of a bigger guy in the city please let me know! Thank you. 

There is a guy, Tyler, advertising as M4MBodywork at 300 49st (you can find home on Google maps). His look matches what you described and he gave me a very good and thorough massage, but (with me) was only legit.

3 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

There is a guy, Tyler, advertising as M4MBodywork at 300 49st (you can find home on Google maps). His look matches what you described and he gave me a very good and thorough massage, but (with me) was only legit.

Thank you!! Will try and report back

5 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Agreed. Good massage but only legit for me too. And yes, he is slightly chubby if that's what @Cubscout13is looking for.

I recently had a massage at Energy Men Spa. The place is average in terms of facilities but will always hold a special place in my heart as it was one of the first spas I visited in NYC. It had been a while so I stopped by. They were busy but the guy at the desk said he could accommodate me. I had to wait maybe 10 minutes in the room then he made it. 

We both wore masks and he started out draping me with a towel. Rubbed over the towel and moved it to rub my back, then raised it over my back to rub my legs. As he rubbed up my legs he would rub his hand under my leg higher and higher. His hands were so soft. 

Eventually, he has me turn over on my back where he finishes the massage very nicely. He seemed so proud of his work. 

I loved it. Tipped well and thanked him. Will return. 

I recommend Energy Men Spa. 

Edited by NYMassageAddict
Admin recommended

On 6/21/2021 at 9:22 PM, columbuslaw123 said:

Seems only Daniel and Mike at ShangriLa recently. Anyone else you guys know of?

I tried Michael, fairly standard rub with HE. Shangrila is a nice and well kept venue, but grade C performance, can't imagine I'll return unless there's a real hottie practicing.

On 6/23/2021 at 4:45 PM, NYMassageAddict said:

I recently had a massage at Energy Men Spa. The place is average in terms of facilities but will always hold a special place in my heart as it was one of the first spas I visited in NYC. It had been a while so I stopped by. They were busy but the guy at the desk said he could accommodate me. I had to wait maybe 10 minutes in the room then he made it. 

We both wore masks and he started out draping me with a towel. Rubbed over the towel and moved it to rub my back, then raised it over my back to rub my legs. As he rubbed up my legs he would rub his hand under my leg higher and higher. His hands were so soft. 

Eventually, he has me turn over on my back where he finishes the massage very nicely. He seemed so proud of his work. 

I loved it. Tipped well and thanked him. Will return. 

I recommend Energy Men Spa. 

Thanks for this review! I'm finally gonna try this place out since it's not too far from where I work. 👍

On 6/20/2021 at 3:18 PM, NYCMascMan2 said:

Any recommendations for Super Men Spa? I want a body scrub and massage and it's more convenient than Shangrila for me but not sure who there is actually decent at massage. I like deep pressure and someone who knows the body.

Thanks

Diego

On 6/28/2021 at 1:07 PM, toddoles said:

Diego

Thanks. I got your recommendation after I already went to Super Men Spa. I got a dude--white, never introduced himself--so can't tell you his name, very mediocre massage, high prices, and the dude at the desk was cold and unfriendly too--so not planning on going back there any time soon.

Had an interesting experience in Boston (Newton Heights) Ladyboy spa. $85 an hour, basic Thai massage, at end she(HE), allowed mutual touch, but he could not rise to the occasion. (Must be hormones). Negotiated tip (which I hate) I got less than what I paid for, and won't go back.

The other interesting experience outside NYC, while driving to my summerhouse, I stopped by to visit the Amazing Jeff "Tao massage" in East Berlin, CT. $120 p/h. Definitely not worth it. Jeff's TAO massage consisted of rolling your skin up/down, and light hand pressure in other area that he couldn't roll. At the end he allowed M/T along with HE. (I would avoid my mistake) visit rentmassuer instead.