Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I was at Living Fresh about a month or so ago. There was only an asian and white guy working that day. The white guy gave a great massage (therapeutic only).

Yeah, Living Fresh is a bit more low-key after the lawsuit. For anything more than “therapeutic”, you’d kinda have to give the masseur a sign.

I just had my first on-site massage at the second location of Spa 27. Way better place than the original one. Yura delivered as always.

I've noticed that Yura advertises on rentmasseur. Does he do private massage outside of Spa 27? Was there any mention of this when you saw him?

I went last month for tub bath scrub and massage with Tony young Asian guy. B+on massage I haven’t gotten pedi

How does the tub scrub work? Do they get in the tub with you? Do they make you wear anything? Didn’t know this was a thing but I’m very interested! Feel free to DM if you would prefer - thanks!

Does anyone have any recommendations in Astoria? I haven't had a massage since pre-quarantine so I'm definitely hesitant but I'd love one.

Check out "Cocotazo" who is located in Astoria. He's been around for a long time. I've had friends who have gone to him over the years with only good things to say. I have no personal experience to share but from what I've heard, he's worth a try. You will find his ad on the 1st page of rentmasseur. Forgive me for my inability to properly cut and paste these links.

How does the tub scrub work? Do they get in the tub with you? Do they make you wear anything? Didn’t know this was a thing but I’m very interested! Feel free to DM if you would prefer - thanks!

Not sure if it is different here but in Japan you soak in a tub for a couple of minutes. Then brought to a table and they scrub you down and rinse you off. Actually it is the same process at any Korean Bath House or Sauna resort here e.g. Spa Castle or King Spa.

Edited by Chad Constantine

No they don’t get in the tub with you. You soak first in tub then body scrub on the massage table then they shower off the scrub then the massage had a better scrub at hey man with a soap wash off by Masseuse

Hey guys - has anyone been to greenhouse lately? I was reading through this chain and it kind of sounds like they moved and got a new name, but wasn’t sure if I’m misunderstanding if the old spot on 14th St is now closed? I haven’t gone this entire time, but curious if anyone has gone recently!