Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I went to Living Fresh last week. I had a 110% legit and professional massage with Alex. I found him to be very aloof and maybe a little rude. The massage technique was very good and relaxing. Not sure if I would return to him though.

May I ask what Alex looks like? Is he asian/latino etc.?

anyone have any reccs in masseurs that are more on the fuller side / more beefy aka not twinks? I dont have a racial preference but would love a massage from a beefy and hairy guy. thanks in advance!

Luis and Samgl. search them on rentmasseur and masseurfinder.

Hey...411 on Body works?

https://bodyworksdw.com/

Nice to see a place in FiDi if I ever go back to the office. But per their website, a certain “always” is mentioned twice.

• It is always your choice whether to leave on clothing for your comfort. However, we recommend getting used to leaving off all clothing including underwear. [...] your privates are ALWAYS covered by the top sheet according to NYS ethics rules for massage therapy.
  • Your therapist will undrape only the body part they are currently working on and again. Privates are always covered according to NYS ethics rules for massage therapy.

Note the client reviews are from women. It's highly unlikely to be anything other than strictly legit.

Looking at the ad, maybe pursuing a massage session with David the owner or Omer could be enjoyable and maybe even 'rewarding'. I wasn't aware of this place at all.

I recently found out my favorite masseur at a legit spa is no longer around ????! Ive been going to him for years and after the 2nd year things ended up getting a little more "exciting". He was excellent in every way and I really enjoyed the spa. If anyone have has experience in "sensual" massages at a legit spa after seeing the same therapist for a while can you PM me please (PMs only please)?? If not specifics, feel free to post any suggestions here. l would like to get to that point with a regular therapist again even if it takes a while!

If anyone have has experience in "sensual" massages at a legit spa after seeing the same therapist for a while can you PM

What’s the definition of a “legit spa”? Do you mean places with LMTs, or simply good therapeutic massage? While I haven’t been to a spa since February, and there are probably no LMTs, I go to many of the spas mentioned in this thread first and foremost for good strong therapeutic massage. Setting-wise, Shangrila is beautiful and top notch.

I was wondering - are most spas open officially? Do you need to call and see? I was wondering if Living Fresh or Super Man was open

Yes. Most spas have re-opened at this point. I'd recommend that you give the spa of choice a call to set up an appointment and find out how they are operating under the current environment. Most are requiring that masks are worn by both client and masseur.