Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Guys - My exp on 27 en SPA. I had Yura two times, He does not give full 1 hr massage. each time I had 5 to 10 minutes lesser. And do not expect anything extra from him.

Guys - My exp on 27 en SPA. I had Yura two times, He does not give full 1 hr massage. each time I had 5 to 10 minutes lesser. And do not expect anything extra from him.

That’s unfortunate. Haven’t experienced shorting at 27 Spa. Next time say something to Ben the manager who’s usually there at front.

One thing I always appreciated about W Men and East Men is that most times they set a timer when the masseur enters the massage room and many times will continue 5 or so minutes after it’s gone off.

That’s unfortunate. Haven’t experienced shorting at 27 Spa. Next time say something to Ben the manager who’s usually there at front.

One thing I always appreciated about W Men and East Men is that most times they set a timer when the masseur enters the massage room and many times will continue 5 or so minutes after it’s gone off.

I had yura too no extrad

Nothing like some casual racism.

No, not at all Dirty Harry. It was my hope that August hadn't gone to China to be infected with the coronavirus. It was my bad to be incorrect since August is from Thailand. I've experienced his message in the past and have enjoyed it. How can I be accused of "casual racism" if some of my favorite masseurs are Asian? I am probably one of the least prejudiced guys you will ever meet. I believe that there are good and bad in every kind, including my own.