Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

finally someone agrees! I just was not into the whole experience. weird is the only way to describe it. Jorge is attractive but I found it all to be extremely disingenuous if that makes sense. He left marks on my traps - which wasn’t a big deal. But the whole thing just wasn’t for me- and I regretted it after.

ouch, he went too rough on your traps or what?

So Shangrila and Utopia have the same owner? I find it odd there's a price difference then.

Do both these places welcome walk-ins?

Shangrila is new and plusher than most if not all. The 2 block walk from Grand Central undoubtedly runs steeper tent.

Yes, Utopia and Shangri-La have the same co-owners. As far as I know, both spas welcome walk-ins, though my visits to both have been with appointments for specific masseurs. EVdude is correct about the rent and the décor. (Location, location, location!) That accounts for the price difference.

When Shangri-La opened last December, membership entitled you to a free table shower along with the $80 massage for two years. I don't know what the arrangements are now. "Membership" did not entail a fee; it was bestowed on me, as I had been a frequent client at Utopia since it's debut in 2017.

went to The one men spa tonight , i got the short guy and he doesn’t know any words and he just keep trying asking me 50 dollars tips , that was funny , because I think no one have feelings about him , maybe some old guy dose, anyway I won’t never go there again

went to The one men spa tonight , i got the short guy and he doesn’t know any words and he just keep trying asking me 50 dollars tips , that was funny , because I think no one have feelings about him , maybe some old guy dose, anyway I won’t never go there again

"maybe some old guy [sic] dose". No feelings about the masseur, but I have some feelings about this comment.

The irony of THIS post complaining "he doesn't know any words" is too rich.

Brain (Brian?): Here is a little advice for you, if you can read it. Get someone with a basic understanding of the English language to post your faux, self-serving babble.

what do you guys think about picking a day as a designated 'k-town day' for members of this board. of course, going at any time is encouraged, it might be nice to pick a day to get bigger groups of guys. guys who are interested in male bonding, hanging out naked together, etc. totally body positive and chill? i was thinking every thursday evening? thoughts?

what do you guys think about picking a day as a designated 'k-town day' for members of this board. of course, going at any time is encouraged, it might be nice to pick a day to get bigger groups of guys. guys who are interested in male bonding, hanging out naked together, etc. totally body positive and chill? i was thinking every thursday evening? thoughts?

I'd join...

Anyone been to New Hero recently? I've been curious and I've seen people going in and out,but haven't tried it yet.

I’ve been New Hero several times. I see Andy and have always been happy. The spa has a new owner and the place has been remodeled and is much improved from Manta

That is a great idea. I'm in NJ so it'll be a little harder to make it in but if a good enough group was getting together it'd be worth it