Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I think it’s way over priced at $60 for only one hot tube. It should be more $40-$50. Also what’s a good day and time to go for most action. You could dm if you want.

i have the same question can u let me know what day and times are good to check out the scene?

i think this place is finally up to par. everything working and no nosey attendants checking the steam room. lots of guys playing in the steam room and walking around hard.

Awesome! I've been wanting to go try this place but whenever i'm able to it's been down for construction. I'll have to check it out a Monday in next few weeks since that's my day off.

Haven't seen or heard much in long time about Hey Man, Why Not, New Hero ( a bit), Yeah Man, or even Super Mens. Are these not so frequently visited anymore? News, updates?

Anyone? Thanks :). PM if needed

Edited by JUWS

Went to 27 spa a couple days ago in NYC. The irish guy, I think Shane was up. Wasn't into his look at all; tall, lanky with long hair. Nice enough guy, but I saw a cute asian in the lobby, so I asked for him. His name was Nick. Bad choice. He was 100% disinterested the entire time. After drowning me in oil, he started randomly squeezing me up and down my body with no technique at all. I thought this has to get better, well it didn't. His random squeezing went from two hands to one. After a couple minutes, I realized he was texting with the other hand. This happened several times throughout the massage. I should have ended the massage the first time, but I thought the texting would have been an isolated incident and that I'd let him finish. It never got better. It was one of the worst massages I ever had. I tipped him $30 which I could have kicked myself for after I left. I usually tip $40 and thought that $20 would have been too insulting, I should have went with the $20. I will probably stick with one of my tried and true spots like Times Square Spa or one of my other favorites rather than taking a chance at 27 again. A total waste of $90.

It was one of the worst massages I ever had. I tipped him $30 which I could have kicked myself for after I left. I usually tip $40 and thought that $20 would have been too insulting,

Why would you tip at all?

I know employees can be poorly paid and I generally tip well. But I’d never tip a disinterested and poor masseur after such a terrible experience.

Why would you tip at all?

I know employees can be poorly paid and I generally tip well. But I’d never tip a disinterested and poor masseur after such a terrible experience.

Looking back I regret not tipping less - actually I regret not ending the massage after 30 min. I probably would have jumped up off the table if I wasn't coated in half the bottle of oil. I guess I did what I did because he went through the motions and did the entire job I went in there for (albeit badly). I don't think I wouldn't never tip since it's an assumed part of the fee at these places. I just won't ever use or recommend him again and thought I'd share my experience here so maybe people who consider 27 won't waste their money on him. I usually stick with my tried and true guys anyway but felt like something new and fresh, which obviously ended in disappointment. Oh well, I guess that's part of the fun.

Looking back I regret not tipping less - actually I regret not ending the massage after 30 min. I probably would have jumped up off the table if I wasn't coated in half the bottle of oil. I guess I did what I did because he went through the motions and did the entire job I went in there for (albeit badly). I don't think I wouldn't never tip since it's an assumed part of the fee at these places. I just won't ever use or recommend him again and thought I'd share my experience here so maybe people who consider 27 won't waste their money on him. I usually stick with my tried and true guys anyway but felt like something new and fresh, which obviously ended in disappointment. Oh well, I guess that's part of the fun.

If you didn't yet say something to Ben, you should, never too late. He would be very upset about this, he's cares about his business and the clients. He might read this forum, but still best if you tell him directly.

Went to 27 spa a couple days ago in NYC. The irish guy, I think Shane was up. Wasn't into his look at all; tall, lanky with long hair. Nice enough guy, but I saw a cute asian in the lobby, so I asked for him. His name was Nick. Bad choice. He was 100% disinterested the entire time. After drowning me in oil, he started randomly squeezing me up and down my body with no technique at all. I thought this has to get better, well it didn't. His random squeezing went from two hands to one. After a couple minutes, I realized he was texting with the other hand. This happened several times throughout the massage. I should have ended the massage the first time, but I thought the texting would have been an isolated incident and that I'd let him finish. It never got better. It was one of the worst massages I ever had. I tipped him $30 which I could have kicked myself for after I left. I usually tip $40 and thought that $20 would have been too insulting, I should have went with the $20. I will probably stick with one of my tried and true spots like Times Square Spa or one of my other favorites rather than taking a chance at 27 again. A total waste of $90.

Spaman - you are too kind. After such an experience, I would have been angry to pay the spa fee, let alone tip for a job poorly done. That would have given a clear message of your dissatisfaction. I would not have been able to remain quiet. I probably would have slid off the table. Sounds like he oiled you up for a nuru massage. I gather the mood wasn't right to say, you can't massage but maybe you have 'other' talents that you can show me?

Do you think tipping 20$ is insulting if it’s just a 30 minute massage ? Anyone ?

Shane @ 27 is very tall maybe like 6’2 or taller ? He has longer brown/red hair and a beard. I personally didn’t find him attractive however he gave a very good technical massage and was super nice. Was pleased with end of massage as well.

Anyone have any info on Ryan at 27? I haven’t seen or read anything about him! Please reply or message - thanks

Edited by Bri

Spaman Sorry to hear about your bad experience at 27. You are a nice guy to still tip.

But it is never too late to complain to Ben about your bad experience. Ben is a wonderful guy who Cares about his business and his customers. I am sure he would do something about it, if he knows. There are some good Masseurs in 27 Spa. Ahmed, Sergey, ,Yura, BUT My 2 go to Masseurs are Ben & Jerry always on the Money, will not be disappointed. Ben& Jerry reminds me of my Ice Cream ? The best in 27.