Real World BROOKLYN

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Real World Brooklyn

JT... That's right no photo-shopping necessary with this guy's natually georgeous prime butt!!!

BUT!!!! I just checked the TV listings for this evening (Wed 1/14) and at 9 PM EST there will be a repeat of the season opening episode just prior to a new episode airing at 10 PM EST.

Guest zipperzone

RE: Scott Herman

>The more I look at that "Fantastic Butt Shot" of

>Scott leaning against a wall... with the Pants below that

>Gorgeous Butt the more of a Fan I am!

JT - I agree, super butt. I also like the colour shot on page three where he is standing at the top of the stairs with his jeans looking like they might fall off.

RE: Scott Herman

Call me any name you wish. Doesn't bother me in the least.

And whatever "it" is called, it's still a freak.

Not much of the beautiful Scott last night. He was just lurking around in the background shirtless.

Way too much JD last night who is turning out to be, surprise, such a drama queen. Boring.

Bring on the bod!

And the freaky chick and the freak and their discussion about "polytheism." Egads. Nothing like two people whose combined IQ is about 125 having a pseudo-intellectual discussion.

C'mon. That's not why we watch this show. We want to see the hot guys in the tub!

And how many times have we see the "straight guy gets kissed in a gay bar" scenario on this show? It's so 1994.

Last Nights Episode was Good. The ARMY Guy really is a Cutie! We learned a little more about all the Roomates! The BKLYN Waterfront during the Summer is actually very nice to hangout at!

Ari. I'm thinking you may as well not bother wasting your Time watching the "Real World Brooklyn". Obviously your viewing Pleasure is way to refined for this stuff! IF ya want an Hour of "Boy Body" I suggest you hangout at RANDY BLUE ETC on Weds from 10-11 P.M.

Maybe you should just stick to the alleged Buff-Handsome Boyfriend and what is it OH YEAH..OPERA CHIT-CHAT which you undoubtedly are more suited for! Although Mr Whip & others seem to be more knowledgeable on that subject. LOL

Just change the Channel Babe, easy enuff to do! ;-)

Touchy. Touchy. Get up on the wrong side of the bed?

People watch this program to see the hot guys not to listen to two freaks have a pseudo-intellectual conversation.

The cute Army guy's reaction was exactly mine. And he is cute by the way .... hopefully he and Scott will have a nice wrestling match at some point.

"Alleged" boyfriend? What is it about people on this site that they like to shit on other's happiness?

Sad, sad, sad. Enjoy life. Don't be so bitter and queeny.

Ari. Not that you seem to have a great interest in "Social Issues" other than your own by your comments BUT... The Real World Viewer's are definitely and Mainly "Young People" Who by watching this Program are learning about DIFFERENCE'S in People! Gays/Transgender/Religions etc!

Their minds have not yet become JADED with TIME as Unfortunately yours has. Hopefully with this Show.. "Youth is Not Wasted on the Young"!

I commend your Total Commitment to OPERA, your mind set being that of the World as it was..130 or more Years Ago! ;-)

P.S. Please this Comment was not meant for the Rest of the OPERA Lovers amongst us! JUST THE JADED ONES! LOL

In Sociology classes the PEDRO EFFECT is discussed. This is FROM the REAL WORLD. PEDRO was a cast member, in the past, dealing with FULL BLOWN AIDS and he put a face on it for the world. The viewers did NOT see a MONSTER or a DEVIANT. They saw a BEAUTIFUL and NOBLE guy trying to prepare for his own death. The REAL WORLD at its BEST can CHANGE THE WORLD.

Archived