Real World BROOKLYN

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess JT may as well make the First Comment on "Real World Brooklyn" which started last nite on MTV. ;-)

After an Hour I decided as usual Shallow JT does like the Looks of the Hunky Bod on the Show, the Personal Trainer. :9 :9 :9

The Blond Mormon is Goodlooking, but he definitely has a Gay Bent to him even though saying he's Straight! LOL

I'm thinking the Trans Gender will turn out to be the most WELL ADJUSTED out of this group! ;-)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, yes, he's is SO smokin' hot. I guess I'll have to watch the whole season to see more of him .... Scott, it it?

I like "JD" as well but he's a bit of a "buttinski" and I'm glad some told him off already.

The Iraq vet is kinda interesting in a quirky way and may have a nice bod.

The transgendered one is a freak and if she turns out to be "well-adjusted" I'd be very surprised.

None of the girls were particularly attractive and I think that black chick can keep dreaming about the hot white guy all she wants. It ain't gonna happen. And her boobs never once moved.

I guess we shall see. BUT "The Real World" has just about Staged all the interesting Scenarios a long time ago.

I guess MAYBE "Brooklyn" might just be the LAST EXIT for this Reality (LOL) Show! ;-)

BUT as long as they tell the Hunky Guys to run around in their Undies JT will be watching! :9

RE: Real World BROOKLYN

I'm with you on that one, JT. Scott is the hunkiest guy on the show in a long time.

I still enjoy the Road Rules/Real World challenges because the guys are almost always shirtless and all those wrestling matches and fights. Sign me up!

Almost as much fun as wrestling with my Piotr!

Guest zipperzone

>Ariadne,

>

>I don't understand how in one episode you have been able to

>determine that the transgender roommate is a

>"freak".

Well if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...........

By its very nature a so-called "transgendered" person is a "freak" that's how. That plus it going on about "five somes" and all of that in the first episode it wasn't hard to figure out.

That's not being "judgmental" it's being perceptive.

As a gay man, I object to "transgendered" freaks being included in the same category of LGTB or whatever the hell the current moniker is. Heck, I'm not all that wild about lesbians but at least they make some sense.

Sorry if you don't like that. Actually, I'm not sorry at all but wanted to at least pretend to be polite. :)

>As a gay man, I object to "transgendered" freaks

>being included in the same category of LGTB or whatever the

>hell the current moniker is.

It's usually GLBT, I believe. (Dykes will disagree with me about which letter comes first.)

Care to hazard a guess what the T stands for?

JT---

If no one else appreciates your clever reference to "Last Exit to Brooklyn" I do :))) Loved the book, and love Real World men who run around shirtless and in their undewear.(Main reason I watch) Don't care if they are straight or gay or transgenered, as long as they are, IMHO, hot. I suspect I'll get sick and tired of some of histrionics of Real World Brooklyn but it is diverting at times and I hope this is not the EXIT of the show.

Yes JT’s reference was indeed clever… so clever that I did not even catch it… but then again most of what JT writes here is indeed quite razor-sharp and quick-witted… So much so that it does indeed go over our heads much of the time… even his capitalizations often have a deep-rooted and astute meaning that transcends the average mind as opposed to the capitalizations (Großschreibung)in a language such as German for example that often follow strict rules.

Yup.."Last Exit to Brooklyn" was Fantastic! Hopefully also will be the Producer's making DAMN SURE the Guys are caught alot running around the converted Warehouse in their UNDIE'S! :9 That would keep me watching, most Definitely!

This show was shot on Pier 39.. It is just a Hop-Skip and Jump from my all time Favorite Supermarket...FAIRWAY! They have the Best Pre-cooked Food in the NorthEast! JT Flunked out of Chef School! ;-)

Well! There he goes again! The always modest JT again chides himself with those endearing and somewhat self-deprecating remarks. Still let us analyze the above posting… Note that with words DAMN, SURE, and UNDIE’S are in full capital letters… as is FAIRWAY… while other words only begin with capital letters… I for one am damn sure that if one is looking for something good to eat one would not just be looking at the pre-cooked food at Fairway’s Brooklyn location… Perhaps I am reading a bit too much into it all… but somehow I think not. As for JT flunking out of Chef School… he might have… but he certainly did not flunk out of Stud School…

JD DID ANDERSON COOPER?!?!?!

http://gaysocialites.com/photos/hx_real_world_jd.jpg

Inside, HX gets personal with J.D. and his "Real World" roommate Katelyn. She's the the "Real World's" first transgendered cast member.

This isn't J.D.'s first time in the headlines, back in April he came forward claiming to have been dumped by CNN's Anderson Cooper. Cooper, of course, has never said he is gay.

http://gaysocialites.com/2009/01/does_the_real_worlds_jd_look_f.html

Guest zipperzone

RE: JD DID ANDERSON COOPER?!?!?!

JD is a cutie, but shorter than I would have imagined. Wonder why Anderson dumped him? Too much of a hustler?

RE: JD DID ANDERSON COOPER?!?!?!

I'm guessing JD is just someone who doesn't have any EGO Problems and just wants to relate an experience. Better to have been dumped than have a Personality where the opportunity to be a "Dumpee" will never come up ARI.

Unfortunately one of the dislikes about Real World BROOKLYN is that most of the time is spent crossing the Bridge to Manhattan! ;-)

Archived