Today’s Fake Ad from the NYC Scammer EyeCanddy

Lazarus
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When the ad first went live, another pic was there too, not at all consistent with those that remain on the ad. I presume the individual behind the ad accidentally posted one of his own selfies. It was not a premium marketing image for a RM listing and was deleted within a few hours. It's kinda funny to get a glimpse of the person really behind one of these questionable listings. HAHA! 

11 minutes ago, jawjateck said:

When the ad first went live, another pic was there too, not at all consistent with those that remain on the ad. I presume the individual behind the ad accidentally posted one of his own selfies. It was not a premium marketing image for a RM listing and was deleted within a few hours. It's kinda funny to get a glimpse of the person really behind one of these questionable listings. HAHA! 

What did he look like? It is my understanding that the guy behind these ads is not Arab as he usually claims to be.

9 hours ago, Lazarus said:

What did he look like? It is my understanding that the guy behind these ads is not Arab as he usually claims to be.

Perhaps "selfie" was not the correct word. It was a body pic of him wearing briefs. His head was cropped, but he would have passed as the typical Palm Springs weekend attendee. HAHAHA!