Advertising as a client?

KrisParr
This topic is 830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was doing a little “shopping” online at a site similar to RM, and came across an ad posted by a client. The ad displayed a slightly blurred facial image, and the text was very specific of what the client was looking for. He defined the age range, build, and other attributes along with a maximum amount he was willing to offer. Included was a number to text and an email address. In all my years of online procurement, I’ve not come across anything quite like this. Is this a new trend or have I missed the boat once again? 

33 minutes ago, KrisParr said:

I was doing a little “shopping” online at a site similar to RM, and came across an ad posted by a client. The ad displayed a slightly blurred facial image, and the text was very specific of what the client was looking for. He defined the age range, build, and other attributes along with a maximum amount he was willing to offer. Included was a number to text and an email address. In all my years of online procurement, I’ve not come across anything quite like this. Is this a new trend or have I missed the boat once again? 

Never seen that myself.  I doubt it is a trend…maybe one day, when sex work is decriminalized. 🤔

Well, I'm surprised that's happening on RM, but when I haven't been attached, I advertised on Seeking Arrangements. Obviously, this is more for long-term hires or potential relationships, but some men responded wanting only brief hook-ups. It was a great resource for me. 

• 1 month later...

I think you should start visiting a site with reviews from real buyers. I have found one of the most truthful and popular sites on the internet. go nowI regularly leave my reviews there and read reviews from real buyers before buying. it helps me to choose a high quality product and not overpay. I'm sure it will be useful for you too

Edited by vasilievnaaaa