What we really need is a priceline app or site for clients

dutchal
This topic is 905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Where we would put down exactly what we're looking for and what we're willing to pay, and providers can respond with their offers.

We would specify where we are, whether we're looking for out or in or whatever, for when we're looking, what range of physical attributes we're looking for, a list of our "desired intos" (position(s), activities, safe/bb, etc., and which are a must and which a preference), what we're offering as a donation, and (optional) our own stats, or even pics, and other characteristics like languages.

Would you as a client use such a site?

How about those of you who are providers?

Probably wouldn't be much different than the old CL want ads except for the frank money talk.  Would this be any riskier for clients or providers than using rentmen or friendboy or rentmasseur or masseurfinder?

[Yellow flag thrown.]  Upon further review, I suppose that the frank money talk would make it blatantly illegal.  Ah well . . . .

25 minutes ago, dutchal said:

We would specify where we are, whether we're looking for out or in or whatever, for when we're looking, what range of physical attributes we're looking for, a list of our "desired intos" (position(s), activities, safe/bb, etc., and which are a must and which a preference), what we're offering as a donation, and (optional) our own stats, or even pics, and other characteristics like languages.

Absolutely! Have had this idea but never put into words. I don't know if I'd post a pic as a client, but I could provide references 🙂 Even without posting any $$$ information. Would be especially helpful for last minute meetings - so many guys are "available now" until you ask if they're available... 

Men4sexnow.com used to have this feature and used to be quite active.  People seeking an encounter would post an ad stating how much they would be willing to pay.  Those looking at the ads could respond saying yea or nay.

Conversely providers would post an ad stating they what they were charging.  Potential clients would then accept the amount if they were interested.  

Sadly, this site is no longer as popular as it once was.  It’s still out there but just a shadow of what it once was.   

4 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

I like your idea, OP, but if you hire William Shatner to do anything, I’m out!

Do you have any idea how much Shatner could make offering his services for those with Daddy yearnings?!  Maybe as much as he makes from commercials!  Than again . . . .

Edited by dutchal
Add comment.