He has such a cute butt...

big-n-tall
This topic is 899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Let me set the mood... :D

Occasionally I peruse The Best Flex site and notice how some of the guys post that they are available for meet ups. One guy caught my eye: tall daddyish blond surfer boy look with an incredible defined tanned body (broad shoulders, small waist, nice butt, big dick). He seems like a very horned up exhibitionist judging by his pics.

About a month back, I contacted him through the site and we went back and forth (via email) about meeting up. He gave a reasonable rate for an hour muscle worship session, but the description of what he'd do left me, shall we say... underwhelmed. However, he implied he could be more interactive for possibly a higher donation. He didn't specify what he'd do at what rate but gave me his cell number. He said it was easier to communicate through the phone as opposed to email and to contact him when I was ready to talk/text. I weighed whether I should contact him further. I am not a fan of the a la carte mode of hiring. So I decided to let it go.

This past Saturday, while walking around an outdoor shopping area, I notice this tall attractive man (blond haired, broad shoulders wearing a black gray jacket, kind of tight gray Nike track pants and blue tinted sunglasses) walking hurriedly about 20-30 feet in front of me. He was looking around shifting his gaze, obviously looking for something. So i sped up to get a bit of a closer look. This in when I noticed how nice his ass looked and couldn't help but stare at it.. extendly. LOL! Clearly this guy has a great body. As I got a bit closer he turns his head to the side and I thought, "I know this guy." I mean I didn't know him personally, but he looked so very familiar. Then I put 2 & 2 together and realized it's the guy from The Best Flex site. I didn't approach him.

Now this TBF guy is probably based about 40mins from where I typically stay while visiting relatives. What are the chances that I'd randomly run into him? I took it as a sign that maybe I should contact him. Later that day, I text him. I didn't mention that I possibly saw him walking around. He responded about an hour later. He tells me he's sorry for the delayed response, but that he was busy checking out his new apartment. He then proceeds to send me a selfie unprompted. It is indeed the same guy I saw at the outdoor area sans sunglasses, in the same jacket, in an unfurnished apartment. And yes, it the same guy from The Best Flex ad. He's moving to the new apartment in a couple weeks. We have a meet up planned soon. I figure if it goes well, he may be a regular when I visit my relatives (which I'll do more frequently with him living close by). I'll update the forum after the meet up. :)