411 on FrancoHngUc

GTMike

Avoid FrancoHngUc - he’s a total fucking asshole. Saw him a few months ago. Has major attitude, wanted to give me a massage first even though I didn’t want one, couldn’t stay hard in a condom, insisted he go bareback because he was “safe,” and got incredibly nasty when I refused, causing me to leave after having paid him upfront. Want to warn everyone what a huge douchebag this guy is - and to avoid at all costs.

8 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Avoid FrancoHngUc - he’s a total fucking asshole. Saw him a few months ago. Has major attitude, wanted to give me a massage first even though I didn’t want one, couldn’t stay hard in a condom, insisted he go bareback because he was “safe,” and got incredibly nasty when I refused, causing me to leave after having paid him upfront. Want to warn everyone what a huge douchebag this guy is - and to avoid at all costs.

Yikes! 

1 hour ago, jeepo1 said:

this guy has been talked about negatively many times.  He changes his mane more often than he updates his photos.  He also has 2 profiles. 

Ahh thanks. Yeah i knew i saw the pictures before and was trying to remember an older profile name to search comments.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Trick said:

I exchanged texts with him today.  He doesn’t kiss and he only tops bareback.  In fairness, he was nice in his replies.

Yeah, he was nice in his texts with me too. But he wasn’t when I met him. Good luck if you decide to see him. But just saying, you’ve heard the red flags. 

3 hours ago, Cliff said:

Yeah, he was nice in his texts with me too. But he wasn’t when I met him. Good luck if you decide to see him. But just saying, you’ve heard the red flags. 

No, I’m not meeting him.  I told him we were not a match.

9 hours ago, Brosnan said:

I’m surprised. I hired him for a massage not having heard the negative stories & had a pretty good time. Went way beyond massage with no urging on my part The only surprise was that he’s a big bottom!

What?? He goes out of his way to say he is top only. You must really be packing, Brosnan ha ha 

• 6 months later...
11 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

Any recent experiences ? He will be in my area this weekend and I was thinking of hiring him for a massage. I guess he is interactive for an erotic massage ? 

Avoid. Read through this thread. Have I mentioned “Avoid” yet? Suggest you avoid. Under no circumstances should you not avoid this fucking asshole. Avoid avoid avoid. OK, I’m done. 

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I had thought about hiring him just to give him oral as I pine for that fat beautiful piece of meat he has on him.....He continues to advertise on RM and  Rentmasseur so he must be getting some business or he is just surviving on one timers....Hmm.  Not much in the way of good options for hung studs in the Baltimore market right now.