New guy ScandinavianNYC

Rand
This topic is 865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, Rand said:

He told me that he’s hosting in a hotel and massage is on the bed. Pass!

Well, he told me that his hotel stay ends tomorrow, 11/17 and he moves to an apartment in the city where he will host and have a massage table.  Sez he will update me via text when set up for an appointment.  Stay tuned.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:46 PM, Redwine56 said:

Well, he told me that his hotel stay ends tomorrow, 11/17 and he moves to an apartment in the city where he will host and have a massage table.  Sez he will update me via text when set up for an appointment.  Stay tuned.

OK here's my follow-up on Masseur Scandinavian.  He's moved into a brand new apartment in a luxury building in Hudson Yards.  He now has a massage table and will perform a sensual massage naked including all of the usual expectations for $190 an hour.  He's on my list.  If anyone takes the plunge, please share your experience with us.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wanderoz said:

How are the private pics?

PG-13. Hahah. I hired him back in 2019. Massage was on a bed since he was traveling. His massage skills were not that bad and he incorporated lots of sensual aspects to the massage, but kept his undies on the entire time. It was a buzz kill for me and he’s one of the few providers I stopped from going through with a HE. 

I had a session with him two weeks ago, a medium pressure massage quite pleasant. In person he does not look as attractive; his Scandinavian demeanor was not sensually inducive.  It took place in the high rise studio borrowed from another masseur that is away until the end of December.  He otherwise lives in London.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 10:47 AM, Harryinny said:

I had a session with him two weeks ago, a medium pressure massage quite pleasant. In person he does not look as attractive; his Scandinavian demeanor was not sensually inducive.  It took place in the high rise studio borrowed from another masseur that is away until the end of December.  He otherwise lives in London.

I had exactly the same experience. It’s funny that you should say he’s not as attractive in person because I thought the same thing 😂 The massage was OK, but more sensual than erotic. It just didn’t feel like his heart was in it!