411 on ParkerPlan

TotallyMyRealName
This topic is 944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/ParkerPlan

Anyone able to share any info on this guy? I noticed his profile a week or so ago when it was listed in Anchorage (weird place to advertise if it's just a fake profile imo), and now he appears to be in Minneapolis.

Basically everything about his profile aside from maybe the location triggers my "too good to be true" alarm, but since the dude in the pictures is absolutely top tier by my tastes, I thought I'd check here if maybe anyone on here has met him or knows anything more, juuuuust in case I'm wrong. Didn't see any discussion of him on here yet when I searched.

57 minutes ago, msl4msl said:

The guy in the pic is not the guy that will show up.  The guy that shows up is attractive and more built, but I got a straight vibe when I met him.  I think this guy created the profile mikemountain (see his reviews.)  He used the name, caleb** a few times.  If you text him, he will call you 'babe'.

Well this Babe, Hun, Honey,Love , Darling  ain't gonna be fueling  up the Private Jet.

Thank you msl4msl.

Edited by glutes

9 hours ago, msl4msl said:

The guy in the pic is not the guy that will show up.  The guy that shows up is attractive and more built, but I got a straight vibe when I met him.  I think this guy created the profile mikemountain (see his reviews.)  He used the name, caleb** a few times.  If you text him, he will call you 'babe'.

Lol what in the hell? That is about the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I can't even figure out what the angle is there. If the real guy behind the account is still attractive, then why the need for fake pics and the bait & switch? So strange.