Hotels in Manhattan, NYC

Harryinny
This topic is 839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 11/9/2021 at 10:09 AM, harlow said:

I miss the time I was stationed in Japan for just this reason. Those Love Motels were so convenient lol

The love motels are an incredible idea and provide so much for so many… Not just for random clandestine meetings but, households that offer little privacy because of other family members. Such a great idea~!!! I also saw places like this in Greece. You rent them by the hour or for half of an afternoon. There are a couple of sites in the states that offer partial day rentals for business people: dayuse.com, byhours.com and daybreakhotels.com

They offer rooms at the Raddison Inn, Sheraton and other note worthy lodgings~ I’ve used two of these services and found them affordable and convenient~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, NJF said:

Try dayuse.com. There are many options for NYC and it costs about a third of the daily rate.

Just looked up dayuse.com and it seems pretty convenient to rent a hotel room for a short stay.

Are there any particular hotels you've used from dayuse.com that have worked out well?

On 11/26/2021 at 6:11 PM, GeoMitch said:

Just looked up dayuse.com and it seems pretty convenient to rent a hotel room for a short stay.

Are there any particular hotels you've used from dayuse.com that have worked out well?

I have used these services several times and you should have no issues with a name brand hotel. They are used to it if they are on these sites.

• 2 weeks later...