411 on TrevorVize in Los Angeles

jbsjbs99
This topic is 830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 5:16 PM, Pierofj said:

Really tempted to book this guy and see what’s up. His pics are hot! But he’s got a one star that says he’s an imposter… don’t know what that could mean since he’s got a couple of other great reviews. Any advice?

I met him, he's definitely not the guy in the pictures... HOWEVER. In my opinion, the real guy looks way better. The body is leaner but still super ripped. I had a really good time with him. 

8 hours ago, WorthJayson said:

I met him, he's definitely not the guy in the pictures... HOWEVER. In my opinion, the real guy looks way better. The body is leaner but still super ripped. I had a really good time with him. 

The catfish thing is an immediate disqualification for me.  I don't care how good he looks in reality.

• 1 month later...

I had reached out to him while he was in Los Angeles back in December.  He said his home base is in L.A.  However, he hardly ever seems to be in L.A. anymore.  When I reached out, we had said up a time, and he agreed upon it.  He gave me an address on Cahuenga, and when I Googled it, it came back as a hotel.  I thought this was a little strange, as he said his home base was in L.A.  When I told him I was leaving my house to come to him, he told me to stop as there had been a fire at his complex.  Little does he know, I have an app on my phone which shows fire department activity in the area, and there was no such fire on Cahuenga.  However, I did not call him out on that, but we had agreed to reschedule at some point in the near future.

I reached out to him last month, and then a few days ago asking when he planned on returning to L.A.  So far, no response.  Seems very, very flakey to me, so I don't plan on re-engaging with him.