Newbie in NYC-Kareem

Terpmaniac
This topic is 902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

15 hours ago, Kareem_nyc said:

“Limited massage skills?”

If you were unhappy with those limited  massage skills, why you didn’t say anything to me during the session, although I keep asking if everything is good? 
You are not my client, because my clients are my friends. I love them so much, and I’m sure they share me the same feeling. My clients are like me, they have a pure heart and a transparent personality. They don’t hide behind screens and spread the hate on social media like a hopeless pest.

PLUS! They know very well how many times I keep checking regarding the massage pressure, the room temperature, the volume of music, etc…. 

Anyway, Can you please illustrate what makes you legible to evaluate me? and provide such poisoned opinion in public?
this is “If” you really had an appointment with me.

kareem

Last I checked there is no stipulation on this site to prove anything to anyone. He is entitled to his opinion, as are you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 2:12 PM, Lfeegrin said:

Last I checked there is no stipulation on this site to prove anything to anyone. He is entitled to his opinion, as are you. 

But surprisingly when I last checked it was :

{Under 15 US Code § 45, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has the power to stop and penalize parties “using unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce.” This makes it a crime to break official rules imposed by the FTC. And the FTC forbids the use of fake testimonials.}Oct 25, 2021     

You might want to also look into Section 230 of the CDA. If you feel there is a legal case to be made, please have your council reach out to webmaster@m4mforum.org.  We will place them in contact with our lawyers.  

Further posts on legal issues will not be discussed on the site and will be removed. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:07 PM, JUWS said:

This is all kinda sad; I imagine he is a nice guy at heart, but all of this leaves me skeptical...

Look at that one! Hahahah

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the post above is a real example of “gaslighting”. 
Definition: 

Gaslighting is deliberately trying to drive someone mad by altering their environment without their knowledge, then denying it. In a more general sense, it's denying someone's perceptions of reality in order to cause confusion, anguish, and paranoia. You move their things, transmit noises into their room when no one else is there, change little details about your dress behind their back, and so on. Or you start acting drastically differently than you usually do. When they confront you about it, you claim to have no idea what they’re talking about and feign concern for their memory and mental health. Soon, they are convinced that they're hearing voices, seeing dead people, hallucinating, or whatever. The victim can become so convinced that they're going insane that they actually go insane.

This topic is 902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.