411 on Oliver (Los Angeles/Glendale)

GayGamer323
This topic is 746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 minutes ago, glutes said:

I believe you are right.

Thanks, @glutes

I'm totally fine if he turns out to only provide legit, therapeutic sessions, especially at the prices listed. I'm seeing way too many profiles at $200 or $250 (or more), so it's nice to see someone with reasonable rates.

Might need to take one for the team and report back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A fellow forum friend recommended that I try Oliver. I agree with 7829V’s comment about the “trained” part and the older and heavier part. Still looks goods though.  You will most definitely get a good massage. YMMV. For me, when I asked him to derobe during MT HE, he obliged …and more.  Might be near my top 5 where you get your money’s worth, especially now that the LA massage rates (amongst other things) are getting higher and higher. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DavieW
On 3/17/2022 at 12:15 AM, TennisPro35 said:

A fellow forum friend recommended that I try Oliver. I agree with 7829V’s comment about the “trained” part and the older and heavier part. Still looks goods though.  You will most definitely get a good massage. YMMV. For me, when I asked him to derobe during MT HE, he obliged …and more.  Might be near my top 5 where you get your money’s worth, especially now that the LA massage rates (amongst other things) are getting higher and higher. 

Would you say he still has a muscular/beefy build? Or more out of shape 

• 3 weeks later...