A question of decency

Trixie
This topic is 5629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely sounds like good dream and/or J/O material but I'm not sure I would follow through and and actually do it. The risk of a complaint, or tension in the workplace might be too high a price for something you are not positive he even wants. His comments may be nothing more than a tease. Why risk it?

It does remind me of a slightly different scenario I once had in CA. I was working for a drug company and came in one morning to find they had done some manufacturing layoffs. I was in a clinical dept and was not affected, but a latino hottie (early 20's) who had been eyeing me in the cafeteria for some time was.

I didn't know his name and we had never spoken, so I made up a story to HR to get them to send him my contact information (said I might have a lead on a job for him). He called, we met, went back to my place and had incredible sex. Turns out he was married with two girls but was bi-curious. Gorgeous face, tight smooth body and a big uncut dick. I called in sick and we did it all day!!

Had he not been layed off I doubt we would have ever met.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: A question of getting some.

Great idea, RH! However, in my case it would be me looking for guys to spread their legs in the steamroom. :)

Unfortunately, the only guys who seem to visit the steamroom in my Jewish Community Center gym are white-haired retires.

What few hot younger guys are there are only there in the summer between semesters and, for some reason, they tend to avoid the steamroom.

...Hoover

Well, Trixie, the safest course is sometimes the wisest. After I posted, a memory came to me of a similar situation, where a client wanted a blow job. Married, and hot, he knew that I was gay and one day found the time and place to pull his pants down and show me a big hard one. Tempted as I was, I told him that it would have to be a two way street. Not willing to reciprocate, he declined, and I politely went to the other room while he pulled himself back together. So maybe I suggested too hastily, or maybe it's always easier to advise another. At any rate, neither one of us got a blow job!

I remembered a little about your work situation from when I met you Miss Trixie and was going to say that a place like that is likely to be pretty close-knit.

I think you're taking the wiser track. Not the "grabbing life by the balls track" which some people would encourage on you, but one that will serve you in the long run.

Archived