Kings Spa & Sauna NJ

Billybob
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pre-pandemic I've gone on weekdays (though think only Monday and Friday), usually arriving at 10 or noon,  and there were definitely guys there (though more seem to arrive as the afternoon progresses) though it was definitely more a 'chill with other guys naked' vibe than a play vibe.

23 hours ago, Billybob said:

What type of guys? Older? Korean? I went to paradise spa last week and I was completely alone for 90 minutes and left around 12:30 pm… bummer

All sorts. I was there on a Friday in the fall several years back and there were Korean guys,  Brooklyn hipsters, Russian guys, what I think were Orthodox Jewish guys.  A real mix. Age wise, while there were some older mostly Korean guys, most guys were definitely under 50 and probably under 40. There were definitely several guys in their 20s.

9 hours ago, Billybob said:

So you think maybe no play there? 😞

I think if you go expecting play, you're likely to be disappointed. Not going to say there's no chance, but from what I've seen, odds are low which is honestly OK with me. There are plenty of places you can find action out there, but there aren't that many places you can chill naked with other guys (especially in the non-summer months).

I finally got there today from noon to two. Tons of guys, vibe in steam room was half the guys eyes looking directly at other dicks and the other half just chilling. I can’t imagine there ever being any action there… but lots of eye candy for sure and at least one guy who I know wanted to play because we just kept looking at each other thru the steam and man spreading to provide a better look but too many people around for it to go further.. 

5 hours ago, Billybob said:

I finally got there today from noon to two. Tons of guys, vibe in steam room was half the guys eyes looking directly at other dicks and the other half just chilling. I can’t imagine there ever being any action there… but lots of eye candy for sure and at least one guy who I know wanted to play because we just kept looking at each other thru the steam and man spreading to provide a better look but too many people around for it to go further.. 

are you serious.  Just do it bro.  Nothing wrong with being horny and if you make eye contact already then go for it instead of all these nonsense posts and you don’t even swallow the sexy cock 

You likely 

11 hours ago, Billybob said:

Yeah would love to go for it but when there are 8 other guys in the room and no one is even touching their junk (some even covered up with a washcloth) then I feared “going forward it” would get me thrown out pretty quick 

you likely would have had 3 or more Cocks out ready for you to be on your knees 

On 9/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Billybob said:

Yeah would love to go for it but when there are 8 other guys in the room and no one is even touching their junk (some even covered up with a washcloth) then I feared “going forward it” would get me thrown out pretty quick 

Did they close the steam room at 5?