OTTOmobileMATE in San Francisco

maninsoma
This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, keroscenefire said:

Otto is great....I think he is Denver based but travels a lot. Really nice guy, great sense of humor. Looks like his pics. 

Glad to know that he's legit and a nice guy. 

I just read the interview in his ad and it's clear he's a funny guy.  How refreshing that someone actually injected some personality into a Rentmen ad.

Edited by maninsoma
add additional comment

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, maninsoma said:

Glad to know that he's legit and a nice guy. 

I just read the interview in his ad and it's clear he's a funny guy.  How refreshing that someone actually injected some personality into a Rentmen ad.

Otto did in fact make pancakes at the end of an overnight meeting. Such a fun and charismatic guy - and a great flipfucker. Can't rave about him enough! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luvfurrytops said:

How is he at topping?

He’s quite skilled! No doubt he can do a hard pounding for an hour or two.. I enjoyed his overall sexual prowess. Was verbal and passionate and made it fun.. and he’s a big and tall guy, so even for a chunk like me I felt very much the bottom. 

5 hours ago, kaboom35 said:

Just saw he’s into PNP via his ad.  Makes me pause

Made me pause, too, especially since he lists it twice in his hashtags. I actually contacted him and asked if he could abstain when we met. He replied that he could absolutely not be high and that it's not normally a part of most of his encounters. This was just before he started traveling and I have not been able to schedule a time with him yet.