What's the last login time in RM?

Yeahman
This topic is 946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, Yeahman said:

When we browse providers in RM, under provider's info list, we see last login time such as

Last Login: 14 Sep, 03:29

Is that Berlin time? Or GMT?

I think they should put the time zone code such as CET or GMT at the end of the time.

RM uses GMT.  I'm on the east coast in the U.S. and their times are four hours ahead during daylight savings time (DST) and five hours when not DST.  You'll find the providers with  travel dates will change location earlier than the actual date (for me right now it's 8PM) and if you pull up activity it shows the next day during the evening here.  I just subtract four (or five) hours from the time shown to determine the local time.  Since Berliln is two hours ahead of GMT, I imagine they'd need to add two hours to GMT to determine local time.   

3 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I think it knows your time zone from your browser. Even though it's a European site it's definitely not set to any time zone there otherwise I'd be seeing it saying guys last logged in at a time that it's not reached here yet in the USA.

I looked at several profiles in the UK, Germany, and Australia and noticed the last login time is displayed in hours since the last login instead of date and time last login occurred after yesterday's date. 

3 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I looked at several profiles in the UK, Germany, and Australia and noticed the last login time is displayed in hours since the last login instead of date and time last login occurred after yesterday's date. 

I've found the "Last Login: # hours ago" format changes to the date and time when the site hits midnight or twelve hours have passed, whichever occurs first, and remains until the provider logs in.  

23 minutes ago, RJD said:

I've found the "Last Login: # hours ago" format changes to the date and time when the site hits midnight or twelve hours have passed, whichever occurs first, and remains until the provider logs in.  

Thanks for that. I was going to look this evening and see what happened. 

13 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

My observation is that it shows hours ago up to and including 10 hours and then shifts to date and time, and yes, it's in UTC (aka GMT). One quirk it says 'today at xx.xx', so before 10am EST here it will show 'today' at a time that hasn't yet happened, as it's already 'tomorrow' for us. An exception, I've observed that the times shown in the RM chat screen show in my local time.