411 on David_SWCA in NYC?

GLEE
This topic is 974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 minutes ago, NYC_Lover said:

Well, considering all the online trolls and stalkers on this post, I can see why he would want his privacy. The endless harassment from a few people on here is somewhat relentless. Not much civility to the conversation in the air with awful remarks.

Why don’t you tell us what you are running from David? 

I had a quick little texting back-and-forth with David a few weeks ago during a previous to-do here in the forum about his rapid handle changes......I wanted his own comments directly and was polite and professional....

instead of some instant "fuck off!" reply, I received friendly chat and honest thoughts from David.....he sounded mature about his concerns and how to deal with them.....I didn't delve deeper into any detailed explanations or history, but ended the chat feeling like he knew the deal......

I did suggest he stop changing his handle in an effort to stop this forum trolling, but he said that wasn't an option....... 

• Cooper locked this topic
This topic is 974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.