Any info on Hayze? (https://rent.men/Hayze)

Rand
This topic is 940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I messaged him, he read my message but didn’t reply and didn’t let me see his private gallery. Very disappointed as he’s someone I REALLY want to meet. Not to bottom for but for oral. That dick is perfect! Very few huge hairy BBC’s in NYC surprisingly! Hope he replies one day! Otherwise he’s missing out on my amazing lips 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, Talented said:

I messaged him, he read my message but didn’t reply and didn’t let me see his private gallery. Very disappointed as he’s someone I REALLY want to meet. Not to bottom for but for oral. That dick is perfect! Very few huge hairy BBC’s in NYC surprisingly! Hope he replies one day! Otherwise he’s missing out on my amazing lips 

His ad says “text only,” so that might be why he didn’t respond.

1 minute ago, azdr0710 said:

click on "Contact Me" near upper right in red......

his number is 3479564728

Thank you! Sorry but I still don’t see that though. I see the contact me. But when I click it it just says “message me” (which is just the regular messenger on the site) “call me” (which calls them through the site and doesn’t show the number) and “map me” What am I missing? 

14 minutes ago, Talented said:

Thank you! Sorry but I still don’t see that though. I see the contact me. But when I click it it just says “message me” (which is just the regular messenger on the site) “call me” (which calls them through the site and doesn’t show the number) and “map me” What am I missing? 

are you logged in to RM?......you can join/register for free....or pay $10/mo for access to the semi-private pics and some extra stats.......

the number showed instantly for me when I clicked on "Call Me Now!"......I was logged in, though, if that's why......

On 9/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, azdr0710 said:

are you logged in to RM?......you can join/register for free....or pay $10/mo for access to the semi-private pics and some extra stats.......

the number showed instantly for me when I clicked on "Call Me Now!"......I was logged in, though, if that's why......

Yes I was logged in. If I click that it just calls them through the site and doesn’t show the number so idk 

1 minute ago, Talented said:

Yes I was logged in. If I click that it just calls them through the site and doesn’t show the number so idk 

hmmmm....I wonder if there's something in your RM settings/preferences to fuss with??.....I didn't get an auto-call, just the number came up