NYC's Finest in 2021 - Manhattan

RickD1980

37 minutes ago, WestGuy said:

Agree on Blessings too. Just met him and he is a keeper. 

Part of me wants to hire him just to see that view from his apartment.  It looks amazing!  Definitely gonna have to consider him on my next trip to NYC based on all the praise everyone is giving him.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:59 AM, manmed said:

Sometimes I feel like having a real massage with a bit of extra; and sometimes I'm in the mood for a bit of massage and a lot of extras. And sometimes I just wanna fuck. I hire accordingly. There are no set rules; which is the beauty of being in an area where there is a whole range of providers and a range of prices. 

What about an excellent massage with lots of extras and fuck?...😃

Edited by Italiano

1 hour ago, Italiano said:

What a bout an excellent massage with lots of extras and fuck?...😃

This is usually what I’m inevitably getting lol Even though I don’t plan it. As soon as masseur concentrate on my butt it’s all goes downhill 😝 I just hope that I get massage for the rest of my body beforehand. Oh well, I’m not gonna complain about that. 

I feel honored to be included on this list and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you @Harryinny, @WestGuy, and @Rand. Looking forward to seeing you again! 

I agree with @Harryinnyand @WestGuyabout Strongstrokes. I’ve had massage treatments from him and he’s good. He’s also handsome and sweet. It’s always a joy and great pleasure to spend time with him 🔥🔥🔥