4 Hand Recommendations- Los Angeles

JayMR07
This topic is 925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The two 4-handed sessions I have had don’t make me want a third. 4 hands great for the sex bit, but body work not choreographed in tandem? I found it  impossible to either enjoy or to work with the masseur to help release knots. I’d rather put the money towards a different service. Anybody got the key for enjoyment of this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, jeezifonly said:

The two 4-handed sessions I have had don’t make me want a third. 4 hands great for the sex bit, but body work not choreographed in tandem? I found it  impossible to either enjoy or to work with the masseur to help release knots. I’d rather put the money towards a different service. Anybody got the key for enjoyment of this?

I agree. I was curious and saved up to try it once.... but i would recommend against it.

It is difficult for two people to push and pull the body in coordination.  It sounds great in theory, but in reality it doesnt work out so well. 

That being said, if the massage is just an excuse and you have no therapeutic expectations, go ahead and live that fantasy. Just judge on attributes other than massage skill.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, jeezifonly said:

I agree. I rarely do them either because of that. It’s really difficult for two masseurs to be in sync. The only good one I remember was with Rick and Joe at TOTALLY SMOOTH SKIN (http://totallysmoothskin.com/)