411 Tybodyworks Thai massage in NYC

Fridolf

• 9 months later...
Just now, Alexxdcva said:

I met him twice , and his pic is correct his name is Ty and definitely his pic nothing to wonder , he always smile , he did Thai legit massage for sure , the best part was my feet massage. His place is nice the massage room is at basement duplex apartment, very private and quiet , price very reasonable, nothing bad about him 

46 minutes ago, Alexxdcva said:

I met him twice , and his pic is correct his name is Ty and definitely his pic nothing to wonder , he always smile , he did Thai legit massage for sure , the best part was my feet massage. His place is nice the massage room is at basement duplex apartment, very private and quiet , price very reasonable, nothing bad about him 

@Wanderoz It's your move!

On 9/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, Wanderoz said:

Total fake.  Looks nothing like his photos, which are those of a Thai model.

Much discussed.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:35 PM, Alexxdcva said:

We already know that this is the provider's screen name here where he attempts to lie and cover up mentions of his fake profile