LA muscle boys for 3some? Recommendations?

silvdilfbttm
This topic is 975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

51 minutes ago, silvdilfbttm said:

Seeking advice from the experts here who may have also done this. Looking for recommendations for muscle boys based in LA or who visit LA on a regular basis in their 20s for a 3some with daddy.

Thanks!

You looking for two tops? Two bottoms? Or fully vers guys? 

I can’t help with current recommendations @silvdilfbttm but I’ve done this in the past.

I found the easiest way to approach this was to date one muscleboy and then ask him about his friends. Even if he is discreet and doesn’t want his friends to know, he may well have gym-buddies he can ask.

If you’re bold, you and he can go out on a date and maybe pick up another guy at a bar. I did this a couple of times. It worked because being an older in-shape man with a hot young muscleboy excited some comment and attention, even in a mixed bar. When asked if we were a couple, I was direct and said Yes but we’re looking for a 3rd guy. You never know who may be interested in a 3some until you ask.

My general advice would be twofold:

1. It’s best to have a date with the second muscleboy (just you and him) before you have a 3some. This will ensure you’re compatible.

2. Be very clear about what you like to do and enjoy having done to you. I never met a muscleboy who was a mind-reader. 

Short answer @PinkyPie: extremely pleasurable.

But I’m a lazy, selfish top with a dominant streak. So I enjoy muscleboys who like to please and have a submissive streak. For me, it was about kissing and cuddling one muscleboy while having my cock sucked by the other muscleboy. Then I’d enjoy topping each of them in turn. 

I always got more pleasure from a 3some than a 4gy or small group. Generally speaking, 3somes are easy to arrange while groups take a lot more time and trouble to organise.