Nordic_Hands Los Angeles

RubMyThighs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hired him. Looked like his picture and his accent was hot, but the massage was under par and he’s definitely not trained. He was shirtless and has his shorts on the whole time. The only sensuality felt was near the end where he grazes your junk a couple of times. No MT or HE for an expensive price. Would I repeat, most definitely not. 

• 7 months later...

Closing the loop on this one. I finally saw Nordic_hands, and I’m glad I did. Based on the very negative report above, I had dismissed him, but another member here messaged me recently about him - said he’d had multiple good experiences with him. So I went for it. 
I have to question @aeikaryoko’s account above because Nick doesn’t have an accent. He’s not Australian, as his swimsuit suggests. He is American, with a sexy low voice. And if 160 is “expensive” in LA today, I’d love to know who’s charging significantly less. Although YMMV as always, it built in sensuality to a satisfying finish. Verbal? He said he appreciated my moans of pleasure, so I added in some suggestions of things I like. And he accommodated. 

1 hour ago, RubMyThighs said:

Closing the loop on this one. I finally saw Nordic_hands, and I’m glad I did. Based on the very negative report above, I had dismissed him, but another member here messaged me recently about him - said he’d had multiple good experiences with him. So I went for it. 
I have to question @aeikaryoko’s account above because Nick doesn’t have an accent. He’s not Australian, as his swimsuit suggests. He is American, with a sexy low voice. And if 160 is “expensive” in LA today, I’d love to know who’s charging significantly less. Although YMMV as always, it built in sensuality to a satisfying finish. Verbal? He said he appreciated my moans of pleasure, so I added in some suggestions of things I like. And he accommodated. 

Glad to see you had a different experience. Maybe I mistook his low voice for a accent although I’m sure I heard an accent with the little conversation we had. I hired for a 90 min so was it expensive at that point? Yes. My fault for hiring for a 90 rather than a 60, of course. I always give my honest experience with providers I see and of course YMMV always plays a role.