Intel on RedBully in NYC

NYCgymfit
This topic is 995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why start a new thread when this one is still pretty fresh...

I was hoping to start a thread with people who had actual experience... not just people weighing in on the price.  His profile is really hot - and I am okay with spending up - but like to know that I'm likely to get what I am paying for.  

Never mind… after sending him a text expressing my interest in seeing him and inquired if it’s ok to ask him some questions, he replied with the following:

Yes I do mind. Actually w such intro I’m not interested to continue any further. Have a great life!

I don’t know what I did wrong to offend him…

6 hours ago, GLEE said:

Never mind… after sending him a text expressing my interest in seeing him and inquired if it’s ok to ask him some questions, he replied with the following:

Yes I do mind. Actually w such intro I’m not interested to continue any further. Have a great life!

I don’t know what I did wrong to offend him…

Oh wow.... thanks for sharing that.  That's good information.  I like a nice guy BFE experience...