Masseur RebelPro in Austin

Donmasters

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes.  He's a bit of puzzle for me.  Definitely a different character.  He is very attractive, yes.  He had a profile on one of the other sites where he listed himself as straight.  I can't remember which one.  

Anyway, I arrived for the massage and he had me fill out paperwork to be official.  I thought that was weird, but the paperwork didn't have anything triggering on it.  Just a list of preferences like oil scents or something along those lines (if I am remembering correctly.)  I filled it out.  He treated "all" aspects of the massage in a very clinical manner, meaning he added latex gloves and made sure all messes were sanitarily contained.  Overall a nice guy, but definitely the most unusual massage experience I've had.  It was a good massage and I would likely see him again.

• 1 year later...

He has relocated to Houston after several years away.  I have not been back to him, and unless someone provides reviews counter to the ones I've provided in the past,  I don't plan to see him again.  The RebelPros:  his photos are accurate; he's a very personable fellow; his massage is technically very good.  The RebelCons:  his sensual/erotic elements are done with latex gloves in a very clinical, perfunctory manner; and depending on your selections from his a la carte menu, he can be pretty expensive.