Recommendations for San Diego

DallasMuscle

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, harlow said:

I met Joel before but it was for his deli services

https://rentmasseur.com/Trainedhand

I met him when he was brand new advertising massage services. He really knows what he’s doing massage wise. And I always got full service. No upsells. But he didn’t have a deli ad. Maybe nowadays he doesn’t do that anymore. 

7 minutes ago, 7829V said:

I met him when he was brand new advertising massage services. He really knows what he’s doing massage wise. And I always got full service. No upsells. But he didn’t have a deli ad. Maybe nowadays he doesn’t do that anymore. 

I actually contacted him for a massage but when I arrived things kinda just took its course.  I'm glad they did but I still wanna get a massage from him as well the next time I'm in SD 😉

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Mr. Jones said:

He is by far my favorite! Skilled, feels like your best friend immediately, awesome guy!

I’ll admit he was very sweet, and the massage was decent, but he had me secretly meet him in some small back yard granny flat in a manner that suggested he wasn’t supposed to have visitors. It was quite strange and when he tried for the HE I just couldn’t get into it. I might be open to a another try, as I recall the rate was pretty reasonable.

Sounds like YMMV with him!