Nick Foles... Big D!ck Nick?

MysticMenace

On 11/16/2021 at 5:44 PM, harlow said:

Ok so obviously none of us on this forum are a bunch of prudes and I doubt any of us buy into cancel culture all that much.  And I'm sure ALL of us are very interested in just how big Nick Foles' dick is!!!  But after watching this video I'm curious what the reaction would be if this was a panel of men talking about how big a woman's tits are on national TV???

100% agree.  The story and careers would have ended very differently if four men were televised sitting around a table discussing and joking about anyone known as Big Vagina Regina.

• 1 year later...
On 8/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, MysticMenace said:

Has anyone seen it?

On 11/18/2021 at 7:37 PM, samhexum said:

No, it blocked out the sun and everything went black.

On 11/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, marylander1940 said:

I found it when I googled his name and it was on a twitter thread. I can't tell you if it's real or not. 

On 12/5/2021 at 4:06 AM, Becket said:

My favorite gossip concerning this topic was that "he had to fold it in half to fit into his football pants."  Also that "while a student at Arizona State University he was so big that he had a hard time finding girls to date."  

All frivolous nonsense of course.  But can you imagine having a penis so large that it is more of a problem than a blessing?  Such silliness.  And I love it.

Jason Kelce remembered Nick Foles 'big dick' size in his retirement speech.