411 on Carlos new in NYC

dutchal

Guest Strip4me
13 hours ago, EVdude said:

At a $180 starting rate, I wouldn’t usually consider him but like his look at the “Hot Stones and the Theragun machine” speciality intrigues me.

Just met with him this evening. Great massage skills. He did work at a spa before I just didn’t ask which one. The hot stones and Theragun were terrific. Interactive with MT and HE but definitely legit massage skills. 

10 hours ago, Strip4me said:

Just met with him this evening. Great massage skills. He did work at a spa before I just didn’t ask which one. The hot stones and Theragun were terrific. Interactive with MT and HE but definitely legit massage skills. 

I’m visiting NYC right now and after all the walking I’ve been doing I might give him a shot 

• 2 months later...

So real talk. My neck was killing me and I was feeling spontaneous and I saw Carlos was available on MF and so I did my duty and searched him here and was like "Ok yeah." I texted, he responded right away, and after a shower I scooted down to his place in HK. I was greeted at the door by a very handsome young man...I actually think the photos make him look a bit older than he is. 

Ok...I'm not sure how to explain the rest. Within 15 minutes I was thinking that I wish I could stay right where I was for the entire night. I was ready to quit my job (not really) and just be. There was 100% professional attention being paid to my body. And HE IS STRONG. lol And even so I couldn't bear to tell him to ease up because it FELT SO GOOD. 

I don't think this is a review. Let's think of this as simply a narrative. 

And so...you know often we think about the extras. Sure...I do for sure. But not tonight. I was simply IN IT. lol I forgot I was in NYC, I forgot I had a job, I felt my body aligning up, and I seriously didn't want to leave that space. 

Ok, I'm laying it on thick. But not really, because I'm not sure I've experienced this before. 

There was deep tissue work. There was sensual attention. There was pain and pleasure and relief. I'll sleep well tonight. 

I may have found a regular, because these sessions will serve me physically more than the fun factor of going to m4m masseurs, and the fun factor was still there.

I'll stop now. Maybe this will get flagged. Maybe I should write up the entire experience and put it in a stories section of this website. 

I mean if you want to know more you can message me, but haven't I said enough? lolol

• 6 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, Guest Strip4me said:

I tried him a few weeks ago.  I didn’t get any interaction, not even HE.

but I wasn’t mad, because his massage skills were so good that it made up for it all.  My muscles were so stiff, im glad he took care of them instead of my other stiff one.

Edited by Cub_sea

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 7:25 AM, EVdude said:

At a $180 starting rate, I wouldn’t usually consider him but like his look at the “Hot Stones and the Theragun machine” speciality intrigues me.

The usage of various devices/stones can go two ways:

1. Masseur is too lazy to do all the job by himself and rely on bells and whistles in order to not get tired/bored/overwork himself (underline applicable). I literally saw masseurs using Theragun and yawning at the same time, wishing for all this to be over soon.

OR

2. All the bells and whistles are pleasant addition to already excellent massage skills, and can be very (!) exciting.

Yes, I've been in both situations. And now I wonder which one applies to him. He seems nice and I have a thing for tall men. At his $200 starting rate I'll wait for someone respectable in this forum to take a dip.