411 on Top_UC?

Randomguy1
This topic is 1011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

35 minutes ago, big-n-tall said:

Honestly, if a provider blocks you for trying to find out basic information then it’s time to move on to someone else.

Unless you said something offensive, there is no sane reason for someone to block you for the reasons you state.

Otherwise I have no input.

If you have no input, you should have moved on after reading my post.

Not sure why you felt the need to waste your time replying anyway. 

welcome to the forum @Randomguy1   ....this is the best forum of its kind on the 'net.....

@big-n-tall is one of the, by far, most respected forum members here.....he does not waste his own or anybody else's time....

I don't know all the details of your communication with Top UC, but consider what may've possibly caused him to block you......

he's been on RM since 2016, has 28 mostly-positive reviews, and requests "good energy only"......

I have no other information for you and I certainly did not waste my time here.....

1 hour ago, Randomguy1 said:

If you have no input, you should have moved on after reading my post.

Not sure why you felt the need to waste your time replying anyway. 

Fine. Keep chasing after someone who clearly does not want to see you. I was just saying it's not worth it. The fact he blocked you and your response to me now makes me question your approach.

I will say no more and never respond to any inquiry you have in future. Good luck.

Edited by big-n-tall