Dolf Dietrich NYC

Starlight77
This topic is 1082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

14 minutes ago, Skip said:

He looks way to angry for me to even try him out. 

That's not a fair critique of his ad in Rentmen if you are implying that. I checked it out and if you read the text he supplies, he says don't be fooled by the pictures of him, that he is friendly, a teddy bear and will spoon you. Also the first video of him with Dallas Steele in Palm Springs shows a very friendly and hot top in action. 

He may not be to everyone's taste but he doesn't come across as "way to (sic) angry".

37 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

That's not a fair critique of his ad in Rentmen if you are implying that. I checked it out and if you read the text he supplies, he says don't be fooled by the pictures of him, that he is friendly, a teddy bear and will spoon you. Also the first video of him with Dallas Steele in Palm Springs shows a very friendly and hot top in action. 

He may not be to everyone's taste but he doesn't come across as "way to (sic) angry".

I met him at a sex club in Queens NY about a year ago.... He was the featured "guest" and was friendly, engaging, AND "entertaining".... 😉   And he's REALLY tall.....

I’ve seen Dolf twice and I will say this about him: He was punctual, incredibly friendly, engaging, kissed me like he meant it, agreed to whatever I wanted to do, has a cock that is WAY thicker than it appears in pics, and he fucked me GREAT. Like, eyes rolling back in my head great. Ha ha Yes, he’s very tall: 6 ft 5 inches, I believe. Summary: Dolf is hot AF and I would hire him again in a second. Questions, anyone? 

Edited by Cliff

2 hours ago, Cliff said:

I’ve seen Dolf twice and I will say this about him: He was punctual, incredibly friendly, engaging, kissed me like he meant it, agreed to whatever I wanted to do, has a cock that is WAY thicker than it appears in pics, and he fucked me GREAT. Like, eyes rolling back in my head great. Ha ha Yes, he’s very tall: 6 ft 5 inches, I believe. Summary: Dolf is hot AF and I would hire him again in a second. Questions, anyone? 

Well, if that's not a review, I don't know what is. 😉

18 hours ago, Skip said:

And he goes to sex clubs in Queens? I guess if not angry, just not my type. But then he would stand out at The Townhouse. Now I sound like an elite prick. It takes all types to make the world go around. I stand corrected gentlemen. 

He was there as a "guest" celebrity performer,  and he REALLY entertained the crowd !