Mister Supranational

MysticMenace

59 minutes ago, jjkrkwood said:

I am not sure who is dressing these guys, but a lot of the outfits werent sexy, and they almost always have Bad shoes...

Shoes are important, guys...

My suggestion:  NO clothing, just "prance" boys.....  Clothes DONT always make the man.....

I wish you'd given that suggestion to the DR guy. It's hot there! Working the catwalk literally balls out could've worked as his traditional dress.

Prelim Competition

Swimwear: Belgium, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Greece, Malta, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, USA, Venezuela

Formal: Greece, Malta, Nepal, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Togo, Venezuela

Based on today's preliminary competition and yesterday, here are my picks...

Malta, Nepal, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Venezuela

Edited by JoeMendoza

22 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

lol, I wonder if they rehearsed this thing...and where they got the host...

I wished Slovakia did not shave his face, but he still looked hot AF in my book, but I think Colombia, Malta, Peru, Venezuela, and Togo killed it in the modeling competition, and I loved Puerto Rico, Peru, and Poland with their talent.

wow, that was a clunky production!.....awkward silence, director yelling "go" from offstage, and the hostess (3rd runner-up from Miss Supranational!) flubbing her very first line!!......and that was all in the first 30 seconds!

I suppose some of all that is due to covid restrictions (no audience)

14 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

wow, that was a clunky production!.....awkward silence, director yelling "go" from offstage, and the hostess (3rd runner-up from Miss Supranational!) flubbing her very first line!!......and that was all in the first 30 seconds!

I'll have to watch the earlier pageants, but I don't know if Supranational has a supranational budget compared to say those that produce Miss Universe or Miss World. Even the Mister Supranational USA production was pretty clunky too.

31 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Since we're "dishing".......was this filmed in the basement banquet room of a Hilton? The only things missing are chafing dishes and sternos. 

3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Swimwear: Belgium, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Greece, Malta, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, USA, Venezuela

Formal: Greece, Malta, Nepal, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Togo, Venezuela

Malta, Nepal, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Venezuela.

Dominican Republic has something very special about him.

I liked the bodies (and faces) of Ecuador, Morocco, Romania, Slovakia, and Spain very much.

What I didn't like were those low budget dresses, especially the girl on the left, FULL OF WRINKLES! 😱

If the previous video showed a lousy production, this one increased a lot the room for improvement. I think it's forgivable because of Covid, but still 😣

It's interesting how my preferences changed between the 1st and 2nd video. From those repeated in my posts I suppose my favourites to win are: Ecuador, Romania, and Slovakia.

Just now, azdr0710 said:

just sat thru the swimwear....almost all have great bodies, many have great faces, but Spain, for me, was the one with both face and body wins in one......

Mister+Supranational+Spain+2021+Lucas+Mu

I love his body, and maybe it's just me, but I feel like the head in general is not proportional to the body...more specifically, I feel like his head is a lot smaller compared to his current build.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:38 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Yay, all of my picks are in the top 20. I wonder how many of them get into the top 5.

On 8/18/2021 at 4:00 PM, RJD said:

Since we're "dishing".......was this filmed in the basement banquet room of a Hilton? The only things missing are chafing dishes and sternos. 

Hilton? I was thinking a Comfort Inn and Suites. 

But seriously, the background is distracting and makes the darker-skinned guys difficult to see. 

5 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

Yay, all of my picks are in the top 20. I wonder how many of them get into the top 5.

How long does this thing drag on?

6 minutes ago, rvwnsd said:

Hilton? I was thinking a Comfort Inn and Suites. 

But seriously, the background is distracting and makes the darker-skinned guys difficult to see. 

How long does this thing drag on?

lol, it's still happening. but right now is the grand final. some of my picks have been dropped from the top 10.

31 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

lol, it's still happening. but right now is the grand final. some of my picks have been dropped from the top 10.

more of my picks dropped off from the top 5

Edited by JoeMendoza

22 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

I think it just went on for about two weeks, which is a typical duration for a pageant - male or female.

By the time its over, they will look different and have gray hair.....and maybe even need a walker ?  😵

I lost interest, so unless one of them pulls out a 10" cock, I'm outta here !  

Edited by jjkrkwood