411 on MatteoGianno in Las Vegas?

Erid
This topic is 762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw Matteo while visiting Palm Springs.  He responded to my text message within 30 minutes, and we scheduled an appointment for later that evening.

He's a little less muscularly defined than his pictures, but the session was good.  Nice uncut long thick tool.  He made me very happy.  He is a decent kisser.  Just as importantly, he has a nice attitude.  I will most likely see him again

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

I as well just had a session with Matteo! 
Truthfully, I will not hire him again and I agree what the previous posts about his pictures not being accurate. Decent kisser and seems like a nice guy. Unfortunately, he didn’t delivered on what we agreed on and such. At the end, he told me not to write a bad review about him because he needs the money. Never did I say, I was going to write a negative review, just stated that I will say the “truth”. 

I think I will write a review on him to be more detailed and such. 

Feel free to PM if you will have any questions. 

This is Matteo. Thank you guys for checking my profile.

when I arrive in a city the first couple days I do receive many msgs and sometimes I miss some. After a couple days it slows down and normaly don’t miss any msg.

Today I had a problematic client. I have no issues with different ages or body types. But this one guy is a very tall and prob the most over weighted client I’ve seen. He would not position in the bed in a way I could reach his ass, when I fucked him he said I had to do it very slowly and it was very difficult to find the position since he is overweight and very tall. Also He was sucking very aggressively with his teeth and it was hurting. He said he was writing a review and I asked him not too because it hurts the business, and I knew this was problematic. def not the usual client I see every day.