411 on AliTurkishguyxl

pitman
This topic is 1002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stay away from this man. He does not look like in the photos. Pictures are either outdated or manipulated. The height is incorrect too (he is more like 5'8 to 5'9 at the tallest). I also believe that at least one or two of the photos in his current profile doesn't belong to him. Not only that, this man is extremely hostile. A guy I know met him at a hotel and he (the scort) treated him like a piece of crap for not wanting to engage in what he was demanding cursing and kicking him out and everything. My friend was too nice because if something like that happen to me I would have called the cops on him. You don't do stuff like that. If you hook up with someone you do what both agree. Hopefully nothing got physical.

Btw, he used to post under another name and had some more pictures. The dude is not as attractive in person face-wise neither. Again, the pics are deceiving. 

Edited by nycboi