Why is Dennis naked in this demonstration?

CheckCar
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, CheckCar said:

Starting at 4:20 in this YouTube video, why is Dennis naked?

I’m not complaining, by the way (Dennis was kissed by the pretty tree). I just can’t figure out the purpose of his nakedness.

I thought studio lighting made it very warm on set...looks kinda cold to me!! 😆😆

2 hours ago, CheckCar said:

why is Dennis naked?

I thought there was going to be a new technique, like blowing into his penis to dislodge the obstruction. 

"Carefully peel back the foreskin, place your lips over the glans ensuring a tight seal, place your hands firmly on the buttocks and blow into the penis five times.  If the item is not dislodged, continue administering blows.  You may notice the penis becoming enlarged during the procedure.  This is entirely normal..."  

My first inclination is to play the audio from that portion, without sharing the screen, then rewind and show the action the second time. I will have heard it thrice, and my friend(s) twice. So I think it’s to make the replay important- when info is heard twice or more, it’s more likely to stick. Genius!!!! 🧐

On 7/16/2021 at 12:29 PM, RJD said:

I thought there was going to be a new technique, like blowing into his penis to dislodge the obstruction. 

"Carefully peel back the foreskin, place your lips over the glans ensuring a tight seal, place your hands firmly on the buttocks and blow into the penis five times.  If the item is not dislodged, continue administering blows.  You may notice the penis becoming enlarged during the procedure.  This is entirely normal..."  

@RJD, I definitely think you're on to something. Another possibility is that Dennis was naked because he was there for other demonstrations recorded on other videos: how to keep a penis erect while wrapping it in a condom or how to remove a condom containing ejaculate without creating a mess or how to withdraw and oversized penis from a clenched rectum.  

5 minutes ago, SundayZip said:

@RJD, I definitely think you're on to something. Another possibility is that Dennis was naked because he was there for other demonstrations recorded on other videos: how to keep a penis erect while wrapping it in a condom or how to remove a condom containing ejaculate without creating a mess or how to withdraw and oversized penis from a clenched rectum.  

I'd be happy to assist Dennis in those demonstrations.  😈🐷 

7 minutes ago, diehard_002 said:

The video is part3 of a series of such videos. Dennis was the model in all of them.  I am into human anatomy, men and CMNM so this video is perfect JO material. Wish there was a HD Version available.. thanks OP for bringing this up.

I’m embarrassed to admit I had to look up CMNM.

If this is part 3, any chance the first two include what @SundayZip suggested?  😁

16 minutes ago, diehard_002 said:

The video is part3 of a series of such videos. Dennis was the model in all of them.  I am into human anatomy, men and CMNM so this video is perfect JO material. Wish there was a HD Version available.. thanks OP for bringing this up.

Do you have the links to parts 1 and 2?