Deiby Latino in Los Angeles

HoseMaster

Anyone have any intel on this masseur in Los Angeles?  The body seems familiar, but on point. 

www.rentmasseur.com/Deibylatino

And it just hit me, and I checked:  The body belongs to an Instagram model named "roimoss".  However, the IG shows him still in Colombia, so I doubt the review or ad are legit.  I've seen other ads borrow his pics before.

155671_1622153046_5rmxhs5vy4.webp

I hired him and his partner the other night here in LA for a 4-handed massage.  Both have absolutely amazing bodies.  I can't say if that photo is his (because he now has a few tattoos), but he certainly has the very same body - muscular, lean, probably 4% body fat.  He and his partner are originally from Cali, Columbia.  They live in Miami now. 

And since everyone will ask, they offer both an erotic massage service (i.e., HE/MT) and full service options.  Not cheap, but I certainly enjoyed myself.

I am not sure of the model in the RM link but there was a guy who flaked on me with the same pics as the one in Instagram during the backpage days in Philly. Some of the pics he has attached in RM are from backpage. 

Wanted money upfront and didn’t look the same as the guy in insta. Would definitely avoid if it’s the same person. I will be surprised if it’s not the same guy who is posting in RM so beware. 

Edited by Raj

On 7/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, Raj said:

I am not sure of the model in the RM link but there was a guy who flaked on me with the same pics as the one in Instagram during the backpage days in Philly. Some of the pics he has attached in RM are from backpage. 

Wanted money upfront and didn’t look the same as the guy in insta. Would definitely avoid if it’s the same person. I will be surprised if it’s not the same guy who is posting in RM so beware. 

This guy is definitely real.

• 4 weeks later...

On 7/9/2021 at 3:39 PM, Love2GetMassaged said:

I hired him and his partner the other night here in LA for a 4-handed massage.  Both have absolutely amazing bodies.  I can't say if that photo is his (because he now has a few tattoos), but he certainly has the very same body - muscular, lean, probably 4% body fat.  He and his partner are originally from Cali, Columbia.  They live in Miami now. 

And since everyone will ask, they offer both an erotic massage service (i.e., HE/MT) and full service options.  Not cheap, but I certainly enjoyed myself.

https://rentmasseur.com/Deibylatino

He's in NYC now.  Has anyone seen him recently?  

Yes, the photos in his Rentmasseur ad are smoking hot.  But, yes, I looked at the Instagram link provided above - and the photos in the Rentmasseur ad are also in the Instagram account.  The fitness model in the Instagram photos has no tattoos, but Love2GetMassaged mentions that the masseur that he saw DOES have tattoos.

I'm guessing that the masseur might be using photos of someone with a very similar body, but prefers not to use his own photos.  At least that's what I'm hoping because that body really hits my sweet spot!

So, has anyone seen him in NYC recently? (Is his body as hot as his photos?)  And any other thoughts, Love2GetMassaged?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Second review on rentmasseur is a hoot:

"I just finished a pretty awesome session with D. I’m straight - curious and his post caught my eye. I phoned him to book and he was polite, accommodating and honest. When I showed up to his immaculate place I was warmly greeted and offered a drink. We headed to the massage session which was mind-blowing. After my timeceith D I now consider myself Bi. Who knows, maybe the next massage with him will make me totally gay. Love this guy and highly recommend him to anyone"

On 5/4/2022 at 9:11 AM, dutchal said:

Second review on rentmasseur is a hoot:

"I just finished a pretty awesome session with D. I’m straight - curious and his post caught my eye. I phoned him to book and he was polite, accommodating and honest. When I showed up to his immaculate place I was warmly greeted and offered a drink. We headed to the massage session which was mind-blowing. After my timeceith D I now consider myself Bi. Who knows, maybe the next massage with him will make me totally gay. Love this guy and highly recommend him to anyone"

So that how proper conversion therapy works? Sign me in please!

• 2 months later...